Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a general wonderment -- Fall 2013

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I have a general wonderment -- Fall 2013 Empty I have a general wonderment -- Fall 2013

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:02 am

Charlie was coming over to talk to me about Seth.  He apparently had some news to tell me.  I finished putting aay some dishes when I heard my brother walk in.  "Hey Charlie," I called out, not looking towards the door as I was sure it was Charlie.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

I have a general wonderment -- Fall 2013 Empty Re: I have a general wonderment -- Fall 2013

Post  George Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:03 am

"Ugh... Blimey, I'm not that hairy am I?" I joked, wondering if I should have knocked first.  "It's George... in case you didn't recognize me."  I knew I did not visit that often, but still.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

I have a general wonderment -- Fall 2013 Empty Re: I have a general wonderment -- Fall 2013

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:05 am

I rolled my eyes at my younger brother.  I went to him and gave him a hug.  "You're not hairy... but your snarkiness is quite similar to his," I said, happy to see Goerge.  "and to what do I owe this pleasure?" I knew Charlie would not mind if George was here.  But it was about Seth... so maybe we should nto have George here with us.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:13 am

I grinned at Bill.  "Well... did you know your son is no longer working at the joke shop?" I asked him, grabbing an apple off the counter and taking a bite.  I knew that Seth told me he had big plans... but I still could not help but worry about him.  He did not say anything about what he had planned.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:15 am

Okay, perhaps it was a good thing George would be in on this conversation.  "He quit?  Did he say why?" I asked.  Seth used to talk to me about everything.  Why was I the last to know?
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:18 am

I shrugged, eating some more of the apple.  "He said he had it undre control and a plan," I explained.  I came over to find out if Bill had any information.  The surprised look on his face tole me not.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:20 am

I ran a hand through my hair.  I could not believe that SEth would do something like this without thinking.  "Now I have a worse feeling about what Charlie has to say," I said with a sigh.  I thought I raised Seth better than this.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:21 am

I had walked in and heard Bill speaking to George.  that made me wonder what was going on.  "Yeah... I can't really hel with the worries, mate," I said, glad that I was not the only one a little worried.  Everyone went through a rebellious stage... but Seth never seemed to need to rebel.  Was there something brewing beneath the surface?
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:24 am

I looked over at my brother who just walked in.  After the hugs, I had to know.  "So he quit the reservation, too?"  This was extremely weird.  What was gong on with my nephew?  We moved to the living room to sit down.  "What do you tihnk is going on?"
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:26 am

I shook my head.  "I have no clue.  But is Goerge guessing correctly?" I asked, looking at Charlie.  I would definitely need to make sure SEth was going to be okay.  He was going to ruin his life if he was not careful.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:27 am

I nodded.  "Yeah, he quit.  He said he had a plan, though.  I can't help but be concerned.  He's like a son to me.  I know he got his own flat... but to be quitting?  He's going to fall on his face," I pointed out.  I could tellt hat was what Bill was ineed orried about.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:29 am

I walked into Shell Cottage hoping to talk to Dad when I saw a lynch mob in the living room.  Did they seriously not trust me?  I stayed out of sight to listen to what they were saying.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:30 am

"I know, Charlie.  But Seth isn't stupid... if he says he has a plan, he must.  I just wished that he'd talk to me about it.  Especially before having quit," I said, looking at my two brothers.  "I don't want him to ruin his life ora nythingl ike that.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:31 am

I was thinking they were overreacting. I rolled my eyes at the two of them.  I was about to open my mouth to say something when I heard a small noise in the hallway.  "Guys... I believe Seth is in the hall," I announced, standin gup and looking towards my nephew.  "Get in here."  I put a hand on his shoulder.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:33 am

I looked at each of them.  "So... is this a bashing party?" I questioned, crossing my arms.  I could nto believe them.  I had a plan.  I knew what I was doing -- I was the new Flying instructor at Hogwarts.  But I just wanted to tell Dad first.  I had not expected them to come running over to tattle on me for quitting my jobs.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next