Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Habits Die Hard - Fall 2010

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old Habits Die Hard - Fall 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard - Fall 2010

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:49 am

"You already know what you have to do so we can be a family," I explained, getting into protective mother mdoe again.  "But you will never change.  You need to levae.  Now." I was not going to let Bastian get his hands on Tommy and get him to go to the dark side.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Old Habits Die Hard - Fall 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard - Fall 2010

Post  Sebastian Riddle Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:50 am

I got close to Morgan's face -- any of hte sexual tension and wants were gone. "I will get him.  You can run, but you will never be safe" I threatened.  I knew that she always thought she would be safe while on the run.  I never lost track of them.  I smiled darkly at her and I left.  I knew she would move again, but I was always watching.  I could take Tommy by force, but I wanted the boy to trust me.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:51 am

I was able to breathe again once SEbastian was gone.  I waved my wand and opened Tommy's bedroom door.  "Hey little man... look at that!  You got a lot done in here!" I said, trying not to show how shaken I was after Bastian's visit.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:53 am

I nodded and smiled slightly.  "Who was that man?" I questioned, walking into the living room.  I aanted to see if there was any clue as to who he was.  I mean, I heard him say that I was his son, but could I believe a stranger with no name or face?
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:54 am

I followed Tommy and sat down, motioning him to join me on the couch.  When he sat next to me, I put an arm around his shoulders.  "Honey, that was a dangerous man," I told him honestly.  I had no idea how else to explain to him without frightening my son.  He did not deserve to have to deal with the sings of his heritage.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:56 am

I looked at Mum.  "Is it true?  I heard him say that I was his son..." I said  I always had ideas of what my dad could be -- dangerous was never an option.  It worried me.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:57 am

I sighed. I had hoped that he had not heard that.  But I was not going to lie to Tommy.  "It is true... that man was your father.  But he could never be your dad.  He's dangerous... I'm sorry, Tommy," I said gently.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 am

I took a deep breath.  "If he's dangerous... I dn't want him to be in my life anyways," I said, fighting back tears.  I hated that the person I always wanted to be awesome... definitely turned out to be the opposite.  Mum would not lie to me.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:59 am

I pulled Tommy close and kissed hi forehead.  I hated this.  "I am so sorry sweetie," I said to him.  I have tried to protect him as much as any mother could from dangers... but it as extremely difficult when it was his father I was protecting him from.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2