Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Habits Die Hard - Fall 2010

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Old Habits Die Hard - Fall 2010 Empty Old Habits Die Hard - Fall 2010

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:11 am

I could not wait to see what Mum was planning for my birthday.  I walked into the living room and saw my mum looking like she was packing things.  "What's going on?" I asked, looking into the box.  We had moved a lot already in my childhood.  I did not want to move right before my birthday.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Old Habits Die Hard - Fall 2010 Empty Re: Old Habits Die Hard - Fall 2010

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 am

I looked over and saw my disappointed son.  I felt horrible.  But I was getting warning signs that Tommy's father was on our trail.  I had been keeping him away from Sebastian as much as I could.  It had been a horrible low night for me and Bastian had found me.  He was quite the charmer.  I had no idea hwo he really was at first.  I fell for him even though we were only together for a handful of months.  I had figured out how dark he was and that I was pregnant.  So I left.  He found out that he sai that he would change.  We got back together and I thought that he did change.  He was hiding things.  We even named Tommy after his grandpa.  Then Bastian changed into his old self after a few months.  I found out he was helping to raise another child... I did not want Tommy to be on teh dark side.  I had different methods to protect us and I realized that some of the enchantments told me he was on our trail.  I knew that Bastian would want to do to and with Tommy.

"Oh, honey," I said, haing the look eh was giving me.  His birthday was son and he had almost no friends and he was going to be turning eight.  "I'm sorry... but we're going to be moving again.  It's my job."  Of course it was not my job, but I was not about to tell Tommy the real reason.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:20 am

I was saddened by the fact that we had to move again.  It was exciting sometimes... but not now.  I had a friend here.  "Do we have to move?  I'm tired of all of this..." I sat down on the couch and crossed my arms, glaring at my mum.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:21 am

I stopped packing and sat down next to Tommy.  I put my arm around his shoulders.  "Honey... I'm sorry.  I know this sucks.  But we have to.  There's nothing I can do to change any of this," I said.  There was no way that I could tell him the truth.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:23 am

I nodded at my mum.  "Yeah... it does," I agreed.  I looked at her.  "Is it really becaues of your job?" I asked her.  It did not seem like she worked that much.  I felt like there was something she was not telling me.  "Are you keeping a secret, Mum?"
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 am

My Tommy was so smart.  "No, sweetie," I assured him.  Of course I was lying to him but he had no need to worry... he was so young to be fretting about things like this.  "I know that this is tough on you.  One day we wont' need to move anymore."  I knew we did not have a ton of time to get out of this flat.  "Go to your room and start putting some favorite things in a bag and I'll pack the big stuff."  I thought I heard a noise outside on the patio.  I ushered Tommy to his room and closed the door partially so I could hear if  anything was going on ithin his bedroom.  I waved my wand and things started to get into boxes.  I turned around and gasped.  Standing in my living room was Sebastian Riddle.  I waved my wand again and the door to Tommy's room closed and locked.  "Get out of here," I said as quietly as I could.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:29 am

I heard my door close and I went to open it.  But it was locked.  I pressed my ear against the door.  Mum was talking to someone out there.  I was not sure if I would be able to hear anything through the door.  I went back to packing, though, because I did not want to get into trouble.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:34 am

I looked at Morgan.  The woman who was hiding my son from me.  "Where is Tommy?  Where is my son?" I asked, knowing that he was behind the door she was guarding.  I wanted him on my side.  Not on their side.  I was not even sure if Morgan was on a side in particular.  I stepped closer to her and grabbed her arm.  I knew she would nto fight me, it was why she ran away whenever I found them.  I leaned down and kissed her.  I was rather surprised that she kissed me back.  I pulled away and smirked at her, throwing her against the door she was guarding.  "I will take him away from you," I informed her.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:38 am

I pushed him away.  "I will never let you take Tommy away," I said darkly.  There was no way I could let him take Tommy.  He was my son -- not his.  I would not let him make him evil or dark.  He had a goo dheart.  "Now get out."
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:39 am

I loved it when seh got attitude with me.  I smiled at her and moved hair away from her face.  "Perhaps I'm here for you tonight," I said.  I forgot how luscious she was.  I could always be a detour in my overwall plan.  I did keep a constant eye on her and Tommy... even when she thought she was safe.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:41 am

He always tempted me.  He pressed up against me and put his hand behind my head and a hand on my waist when he kissed me again.  I felt myself go weak in the knees.  I hated how he had this efecct on me.  He always knew how to drive me nuts.  I put my hand son his chest.  I meant to push him away, but all it did was make him kiss me all the more passionately.  I let him move us to the couch.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:42 am

I loved that I had this effect on her.  It meant tht I could easily manipulate her when the time was right.  We kissed deeply as I slid her out of her clothes easily.  We were always a little rough with each other.  It was one quality I enjoyed about Morgan.  Her nails dug nto the skin on my back once she got my clothes off of me.  I did have an ulterior motive for using Morgan like this...
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:43 am

I could not believe what just escalated.  This was part of the reason why I never wanted to be near him again.  I pulled hair from under the colar of my shirt when we redressed.  I knew Tommy was in his bedroom probably really confused and possibly scared.  I looked at Bastian.  "What do you really want?" I asked him.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:45 am

I chuckled slightly and cupped her cheek in my hand to kiss her forehead.  "I want you both.  You can't keep him away from me forever, Morgan," I said to her.  "I'm his father.  I practically had no father growing up.  Despite any plans I have, I will have my son."
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:46 am

I had continued to do what Mummy told me to do.  I finished everything and put my ear to the door again.  I heard a man's voice and I heard that he called me his son.  Was this mystery man really my father?
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next