Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was standing at the end of my rainbow with nowhere to go and no pot of gold in sight -- Spring 2017

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I was standing at the end of my rainbow with nowhere to go and no pot of gold in sight -- Spring 2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: I was standing at the end of my rainbow with nowhere to go and no pot of gold in sight -- Spring 2017

Post  Ryan Black Tue May 05, 2015 6:03 pm

I scoffed at Lauryn.  "I am not gluttonous," I said to her, though I continued to pile food onto my plate.  "I'm just starved all the time..."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

I was standing at the end of my rainbow with nowhere to go and no pot of gold in sight -- Spring 2017 - Page 3 Empty Re: I was standing at the end of my rainbow with nowhere to go and no pot of gold in sight -- Spring 2017

Post  Lauryn Weasley Mon May 18, 2015 12:52 pm

I rolled my eyes, but was pleased.  At least he was being nice and somewhat happy now.  "Whatever... you are hardly starved all the time.  You go to school at Hogwarts," I pointed out to him.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:23 am

I shrugged.  "Yeah, well, the time between meals is excruciatingly long," I pointed out to her, my mouth now full of some sort of chicken dish.  At least, that was what it tasted like.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:01 am

I rolled my eyes as I started to eat.  I ignored the obnoxious chomping noises that were coming from Ryan as he stuffed his gob.  "You are really kind of disgusting," I pointed out to him.  "and a normal person can go longer than between classes to have a meal, by the way."
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:08 am

I shrugged. "I never claimed to be normal, Laur," I said to her with an innocent smile.  I knew that she was just trying to help me as much as she could.  I really did appreciate her for it.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:40 am

I rolled my eyes.  "I guess you're right about that one," I said to him.  He never, ever said he was normal.  I always laughed when Ryan acted anything but normal.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:03 pm

I flashed Lauryn a quick smile.  "Of course I'm right:  I'm me," I told her simply before taking a big gulp of pumpkin juice.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:40 pm

"Ryan, you push my patience," I said to him, shaking my head.  "Like... a lot."
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:02 am

"You're not hte first person to tell me that,"I told her honestly.  "And you'd think that I would care... but I honestly don't."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:17 pm

I laughed at Ryan.  "Please, I think everyone would think you were ill if you did care that you pushed buttons," I pointed out to him playfully, trying to get smiles again from him.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:58 am

I chuckled at Lauryn because she was right; I was pretty sure that there would be plenty of concerned people if I did care about things like that.  They were so minute.  "Caring about things like that is so mundane... it's so much easier to worry about other things," I said to her.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3