Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were waiting for your opportune moment, that was it -- Sixth Year -- January (Break)

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

If you were waiting for your opportune moment, that was it -- Sixth Year -- January (Break) - Page 5 Empty Re: If you were waiting for your opportune moment, that was it -- Sixth Year -- January (Break)

Post  Sedona Black Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:44 am

I smacked Ryan.  "Stop badgering him," Isaid to my younger brother.  I took a deep breath.  "Look, clearly it isn't anything bad.  He'd be acting a lot differently if it was.  Right, Stan?"
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

If you were waiting for your opportune moment, that was it -- Sixth Year -- January (Break) - Page 5 Empty Re: If you were waiting for your opportune moment, that was it -- Sixth Year -- January (Break)

Post  Constantine Black Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:31 am

"Thanks, dona," I said, knowing they boht knew how my visions worked.  "It's not bad.  I just don't want to talk about it.  You don't know every vision that I get."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:29 am

I raised my eyebrows.  "What?  You don't tell at least me about every vision you have?" I asked, being a bit taken aback by that bit of news.  I was not okay with that.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:40 am

"Probably not, Ryan," I said to him, shaking my head.  "Especially when you're so blooyd overbearing about them."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:56 am

I rubbed my temples.  "You two are giving me a headache," I said to them, standing up.  "Look, no I don't tell you every single vision.  they've been getting worse and worse the older we get -- and I mean more often and the things that I see... or feel.  And I'm not about to go on and on abotu everything.  Especially when there's nothign I can do about half the shite I See."

I had seen Muggle attacks and there was nothing I could do to help them... all because I had no idea who they were or how to locate them.  But then the next ocuple of days, someone would mention it in the Prophet or if I overheard one of the Muggle-born students mention it.  Dad talked about attacks, too, since he was in the Aurors office.  I sighed.  I could hear teh shock that was surely written all over my siblings' faces.  "Sorry," I said to them, running a hand over my short hair.  I hated not being able to see their faces.  Were they angry?  Were they scared?  Upset?  I had no idea and i hated having to wait.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:41 pm

That instantly sobered me.  I sat there, stunned.  "Stan... all you needed to say... you know I'm always here to talk... I mean, you know," I said to him, at a loss of what to say exactly.  Constantine was always the one who put things together and made sense of htings fo rme... even though I acted like a big brother to him, I always forgot that he was so much stronger than I was with everything he had to put up with.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:33 pm

It never took much to make Ryan speechless if you were Constantine breaking down -- and this was definitely my middle brother breaking down.  I bit my lip; ryan seemed to be saying it all.  I knew they needed a moment together, so I kept my mouth shut.  I knew Stan had to know that I was dying to say something...
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:34 am

I could feel their hurt and disappointment without ryan's words.  I took a deep breath.  "I'm sorry... but it's fine.  I just wanted to get a poitn across and I didnt' do it in the best of ways," I admitted to them.  "It's just dark out there and we need to try to find a way to come to terms about stuff... and nit doesn't always happen as I hope it would."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:10 pm

I took a deep breath.  "Stan, it's okay," I said to him.  "You don't need to apologize.  We're being insensitive."  That was a lot coming from me; I hardly admitted being wrong or something like that.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:03 pm

"Alright, boys," I said to them gently.  "Let's just realize in the future that things aren't always what they seem -- even with us."  I figured that was a good way to put it.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:19 pm

I chuckled slightly at Sedona's remark.  "Alright," I said.  "It's not a huge deal, either.  It's just that it takes a lot out of me sometimes."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:57 am

I raised my eyebrows and looked at Dona. "Obviously," I said, whistling slightly and leaning back against the couch.  "We'll try to be more understanding, mate."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:59 pm

"Of course," I assured Stan.  "Just... try to be more open wtih us, too, though, okay?"  I wanted my middle brother to know that we would always be there to listen no matter what.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:26 am

I nodded.  "Alright," I said to them, even though I was not going to bother them with every single thing that I Saw.  It might end up getting annoying to them if I did.  I would ony share the big ones.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5