Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were waiting for your opportune moment, that was it -- Sixth Year -- January (Break)

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

If you were waiting for your opportune moment, that was it -- Sixth Year -- January (Break) - Page 3 Empty Re: If you were waiting for your opportune moment, that was it -- Sixth Year -- January (Break)

Post  Constantine Black Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:25 pm

I squeezed Dona's hand and was glad to hear her laugh, even though it was still filled iwth sadness.  "Well, hopefully he doesn't give us any other reason to do anything," I said to my big sister.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

If you were waiting for your opportune moment, that was it -- Sixth Year -- January (Break) - Page 3 Empty Re: If you were waiting for your opportune moment, that was it -- Sixth Year -- January (Break)

Post  Sedona Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:06 am

I smiled at my two brothers.  "Alright... enough of this depressing thought process, boys,," I said, standing up.  Leo was not going to have this affect on me any longer.  Or that was what I was going to tell myself.  "Why don't we grab a bowl of ice cream or something...?" Okay, apparently I still needed to go through the mourning process of losing something I never had.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:34 am

I laughed and stood up from the bed.  "How about some frozen yogurt instead of ice cream?" I suggested.  The last thing I wanted to hear about was her gaining weight due to chowing on something really fattening or something?
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:58 am

I raised my eyebrows as I stood up, having felt them stand up and get off of the bed.  Ryan was thinking ahead... which was surprising.  "That, surprisingly, is a good idea, Dona," I suggested, agreeing with my younger brother.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:07 pm

I was rather surprised by Ryan suggesting something a little healthier.  I laughed and nodded.  "That it was," I said, vocalizing my agreement more for Stan's sake than Ryan's.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:12 pm

We all headed out to the kitchen.  I went to the cupboard with the bowls and pulled three down.  I heard one of my siblings get into the freezer for the frozen yogurt and then got into the drawer with the spoons.  I felt the bowls get taken out of my hands gently -- Sedona -- and moments later a cold bowl was filling my hands.  I smiled.  "Thanks," I said as we all went out to the living room to sit by the fire eating something ice cold.  Whta were we thinking?
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:53 pm

I helped Dona get everything put away so Stan did not have ot worry about it.  We all moved to the living room.  Sedona stayed on the couch, Stan sat next to her, and I sat on the floor, resting my head between each of them.  We ate silently for a few moments, but then I just had to say something.  "Dona... we're going to hook you up with someone.  Make Leo so jealous," I suggested.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:41 pm

I nearly coughed up my frozen yogurt.  "Ryan!  No... there's really no need for that.  Leo and I are just friends," I said to him, clearing my throat.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:19 am

I did not like the idea of setting Sedona up to getting hurt again.  I sighed, hitting Ryan with my foot slightly.  "Seriously, mate, let's not do that.  We'll just have ot maek sure that she doesn't show to him how much he hurt her.  That's what you girls do, right?" I clarified, seeking advice from Sedona.  I heard things, but how true they were... I had no clue.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:21 am

I laughed at Constantine's insight of us women.  He was sort of right, though.  "I guess that's what we do," I admitted slightly.  "But then again, I don't know if I'll do that either.  I'm done with the games with Leo..." And that really hurt.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:22 pm

I wished I could see the expression on my sister's face because the sound of her voice made me sad.  I sighed.  "Dona... maybe don't give up quite yet," I said, hating myself for saying it.  "If you're this upset about it... maybe it's still worth fighting for."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:14 pm

I groaned, shaking my head.  "No!  That's so not waht to do," I said, turning and looking at Sedona and Stan.  "You make him jealous.  I'm telling you... it'll work.  He'll end up wanting you after that."
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:53 pm

I laughed at the two of them.  "I will figure out a way to handle this when I feel like thinking about it again<" I assured the two of them.  I did not want my brothers to start arguing, which was inevitable.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:33 pm

"Yea, but my way is better," I pointed out, finishing my treat.  "You've got to admit that, Dona.  It's much better going about it that way than Ryan's."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:27 am

I rolled my eyes, pleased that STan could not see that.  "No... making him jealous by flirting and stuff with other guys is far better.  Shows him that you're not going to wait aroudn for him forever," I pointed out to SEdona.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next