Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

+36
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Madelyn Black
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ignatius Harper Black
Blaise Zabini
Charlie Weasley
William J. Lupin
Jada Monroe Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
Tom Riddle
Fenrir Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Marcus Darwin
Ginny Weasley
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Regulus Black
Aimee Thomas
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Ron Weasley
Rodolphus Lestrange
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
40 posters

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 27 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:14 pm

<< You're fine!  I like the fact that Blaise is trying to help with his curse Smile >>

I had hobbled to a corner with Blaise, completely bewildered.  I had no clue what he was doing.  when he spoke, however, my worries eased though my confusion stayed.  "Okay..." I said, remembering how he had told me just earlier that he had no idea what he was doing when he tried to help me with my leg.  "How?  I'm sure the Healers would all appreciate any sort of help."  I really did not know what to expect his answer to be due to the fact that he said it was disgusting.  Did I even want to know?  But the thought of my sister being helped by any means possible answered that for me.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 27 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Blaise Zabini Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:21 pm

I took a deep breath and looked away from Draco when I spoke. I didn't want to see the repulsion and confusion set in. "Well, I'm a vampire," I whispered, "and vampire blood heals humans wounds very, very quickly since we're immortal. The only thing is that it has to be drunk directly from my vein."

Once I finished speaking, I let the silence fall upon us. Worried that Draco might run from me, I also reached out my hand in search of support and solidarity between us.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:23 am

Remus Lupin wrote:I spun around when I heard a blast and a scream.  Evan was being held by his sister, him seemingly unconscious.  I went to their aid quickly.  There was blood on both of them and I had to wonder why they were even there!  they were too young to be fighting in this battle.  I put my hand on Faith's uninjured shoulder.  "I've got you," I assured her, Boris's senses on high alert.  I would know if anyone tried to sneak up on us.  "You both will be okay."  I could not believe that they were here... though if my entire family was fighting -- and they were -- I would have come to make sure they did not get hurt either.  These two kids really were Potters... though I was sure that Evan was not here for James or Harry.

I looked up at Professor Lupin while still holding onto Evan, desperation written on my face. "He has to be okay, he's my twin!" I cried. My tears well falling pretty heavily. "Evan wake up!" I shook Evan a bit, hoping to make his conscious again. I looked desperately up at the professor, "What can I do? This is all my fault! We just found each other and now he's hurt!"
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:34 pm

I shook my head at her.  "This is not your fault," I said to her, wanting to drive that point home immediately.  I gently took Evan from her to feel for a pulse and to try to see if there was anything I could do on a moment's notice without taking him into the Great Hall.  He was still breathing and there was a pulse, even if it was not as strong as what I had hoped.  I tried to revive him with Ennervate, though I did not have high hopes that it would work -- and it did not.  I made a small jet of water shoot from teh tip of my wand, wondering if that would work in waking him up.  He did stir.  "Evan?  It's Professor Lupin and your sister... c'mon, buddy, wake up," I said to him gently, keeping my eyes moving from the boy to our surroundings.  I did not want anything or anyone to get near us.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:31 am

I sat frozen, staring at one of my only real friends.  That explained why before he had such an issue.  I cleared my throat slightly.  "Okay," I said slowly, trying to wrap my head around this.  I was a little freaked out, but after the secret that I had to hide the year before, I could not say that I was necessarily surprised that Blaise kept this a secret.  "Erm... I'm not entirely sure how people would take that... I mean, it's... well, you're a vampire."  I had no idea what to even say.  I thought of Juniper and how it could help her and thought that it could work.  I just was not entirely sure if anyone would be willing to try it.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:52 am

I could see in Draco's eyes that he was already thinking of Juniper and how we could work out a way for her to drink from me. "I know," I agreed, "but there's something else about it that should make it relatively easy. We have an ability called compulsion, meaning that as long as I sustain a diet of human blood, I can make anyone believe anything.

"So... I'm thinking that if we can get Juniper away from the nurses for just a couple minutes, I can compel her to drink from me. She'll be grossed out, but then I can compel her to forget."

I knew it sounded crazy, but I also knew how much Draco would give to protect his sister. If he was willing to give it a try, I would give my everything to help him. I knew, too, that by telling him that my compulsion on her would work, I was also telling them that I had indeed been drinking human blood. My only hope was that he would still trust me.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:10 pm

I heard voices and I felt a lot of pain.  I opened my eyes slightly and what the person said registered in my head.  I was still alive.  Faith... Professor Lupin... they were okay.  "Faith... safety," I muttered, my eyelids fluttering.  I could barely comprehend what was going on now.  Was it all over?
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:47 am

I pulled Evan into a hug, grateful that he was at least speaking.  "Faith is here with me... you're both going to be fine," I assured him, though I was not entirely sure of his condition.  I looked over at Faith.  "We're going to get to the Great Hall -- to safety.  Lily or Chloe... I'll make sure one of them helps you.  It might be best for Chloe rather than your mum," I spoke quickly, wanting to get them out of the fray.  I was not entirely sure why they were here -- they were too young.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:57 am

<< so if you want me to edit this or delete it just let me know but June felt like she needed to reply.....also I'm very interested in how this compulsion will all work out....I love it!! Smile >>

I watched my brother and Blaise walk away and talk but Draco seemed to get more worried and anxious with each sentence. I sat up and and had to close my eyes against the pain, ignoring Mrs. Lupin when she said to lay back down. I had to know what they were talking about. I turned to Lincoln as I opened my eyes. "What do you think they're talking about?" I had a feeling it had something to do with me. "I need to go over there." I turned back to watch them talking again. I was worried about them.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:59 am

"Evan!" I cried when he spoke. I joined in the hug and was happy that Evan was at least up and talking. "Don't worry, you'll be okay." I took a few deep breaths. "I'm sorry Evan. This is all my fault." I ignored Professor Lupin when he insisted it hadn't been, he didn't know what had led up to my twin getting hurt. When Professor Lupin looked at me, I nodded. "It will probably be best if mum doesn't." I agreed. "She would just worry about him too much."
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:40 pm

<< Haha, nope it's fine! >>

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.  "June, you're staying here," I said, looking at Chloe, hoping that she would help me keep June right where she was.  I would fight to keep her laying down and still.  I knew that was what Draco would want, too.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:57 am

Lily M. Evans Potter wrote:
I nodded as I popped up a cot in between the pair of them. " This way your not in my way." I said as I gave him a small smile. In the circumstances, " They'll be okay." I told him. Of course I'm not going to let anything happen to them except get them better to the point of being okay. I looked around and noticed children crying, and parents and teachers running around here. I knew my children and godchildren were in the fray still. I had to do my job and help here as much as I could. " I do need to change your dressing though." I said as I pulled new gauze up to wrap around his head. " Feeling dizzy or nauseous?" I asked him as I cut the old gauze off.

I sat on the cot and let Lily deal with my dressing on my head.  "Naturally," I answered her, but none of that mattered.  "I don't care, though... they need more help than I do..."  It did not matter to me if I was dizzy or nauseous, they were bloody unconscious.  I could not lose them.  I would not believe Lily that they would be okay until I saw them smiling at me.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:57 am

Blaise Zabini wrote:I could see in Draco's eyes that he was already thinking of Juniper and how we could work out a way for her to drink from me. "I know," I agreed, "but there's something else about it that should make it relatively easy. We have an ability called compulsion, meaning that as long as I sustain a diet of human blood, I can make anyone believe anything.

"So... I'm thinking that if we can get Juniper away from the nurses for just a couple minutes, I can compel her to drink from me. She'll be grossed out, but then I can compel her to forget."

I knew it sounded crazy, but I also knew how much Draco would give to protect his sister. If he was willing to give it a try, I would give my everything to help him. I knew, too, that by telling him that my compulsion on her would work, I was also telling them that I had indeed been drinking human blood. My only hope was that he would still trust me.

If my worry about Juniper was not at the forefront of my mind, I probably would have been asking a lot more questions than what I was.  I knew that Blaise was probably freaking out in his mind about my reaction, but I tried to focus more on the part where he could help my sister -- everyone.  Running a hand through my hair, I realized that I had blood and grime in my usually shiny blonde hair.  I was so worried about Juniper that I nearly forgot that I had been injured as well.

Looking at Blaise, I took a deep breath.  "Blaise... this is bloody mental," I said, not entirely sure what else I could say.  "But if it would work... I'll do anything to help her, as you know."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:24 am

"But Draco and Blaise." I said as if that should be reason enough. I turned back towards him, pleading. "Something's going on." I turned towards my brother and his best friend as I bit my lip slightly, ignoring the pain as best as I could. "I'm fine." I said, attending to convince him, knowing he probably wouldn't actually buy it.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:43 pm

I shook my head.  "They'll be back," I said simply.  I was not going to let her go wandering off; to be honest, Draco should not have moved, either.  "You're not going to miss anything... I'm sure Draco will say something to you of what they're talking about."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next