Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How easily it all fell apart -- March 2016

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How easily it all fell apart -- March 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: How easily it all fell apart -- March 2016

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:40 am

I stared at my father.  "You had quite a bit of fun tonight, didn't you?  Drunken fun or something somewhat serious?" I inquired.  I was happy that my dad was trying to get back out there even though he was not entirely divorced yet... I just knew it was coming, though.  I was not that upset that he was dating... if that was even what this was.  I hoped it was just a one night thing.  I could ignore that and not tell Stan what I saw.  She had been in Dad's robe... I knew exactly what this was.  It was a hook up... I just wanted to know what Dad thought of it.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

How easily it all fell apart -- March 2016 - Page 2 Empty Re: How easily it all fell apart -- March 2016

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:45 am

Dorian was acting quite odd.  It was if he wanted to catch me in a lie or something.  I smiled and started to gather the clothes, feeling my son's presence by me at all times.  "I don't think that it is any of your business, Ian," I said to him.  I grabbed everything and then dropped her purse.  I went to grab it quickly but Dorian intercepted me.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:56 am

I scooped up the purse and the ID had fallen out.  I pushed it back into the purse, only after glancing at the name.  It was indeed Mrs. Black.  I acted as if I did not see it and handed the purse to my dad.  "I'm glad you're having fun, Dad," I said, winking at him.  I went upstairs to my bedroom and closed the door, leaving it open just a crack.  I was going to have to spy to make sure what I was seeing.  I was a little nervous.  I was hoping that it was just a little fling, one night stand.  I hoped that it would not turn into anythin.  I could keep it a secret if it was one night only, but if it was something more... I had to tell Constantine what was going on.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:59 am

I returned to the bedroom and saw Addie's worried expression.  I laughed a little nervously as we kissed each other.  "You need to go or else they're going to start worrying," I told her softly, putting more than just boxers on.  It was quite odd that I just got caught by my son... one would expect it to be the other way around.  I smiled at her and gave her another kiss.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:02 am

I quickly got dressed and slipped into my shoes.  "Everything alright?  He doesn't knwo it's me, does he?" I questioned, pulling my hair out from the collar of my blouse.  I wanted to make sure that everything would be okay.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:06 am

I smiled and said, "He has no idea.  Now you have to go..."  I hated having her leave, but it was necessary.  Especially since we had no idea what this was.  "I will see you soon, Addison.  Now go..."  I gave her another kiss and then she Apparated out of here.  I was sure that everything would end up being okay with us.  I would love it to becom emore than what it was, but that was totally dependent on Addison and Dean.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2