Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're beautiful and tragic and that's good enough for me -- March 1999

2 posters

Go down

You're beautiful and tragic and that's good enough for me -- March 1999 Empty You're beautiful and tragic and that's good enough for me -- March 1999

Post  Parvati Patil Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Things had been interesting with Liam; it was like he wanted something, but did not at the same time.  It was hard to figure him out.  We were supposedly supposed to have a date, but it was a quiet night out.  He was very distant with me.  "Liam?" I said for what seemed to be the hundredth time.  "Is everything okay?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

You're beautiful and tragic and that's good enough for me -- March 1999 Empty Re: You're beautiful and tragic and that's good enough for me -- March 1999

Post  Liam Collins Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:25 pm

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Parvati's voice.  I sighed and tried to look apologetic.  March was a rough month; it was the month in which I lost my twin brother.  "I'm sorry," I said to her.  "Perhaps it is just best if I take you home.  I am not myself."
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

You're beautiful and tragic and that's good enough for me -- March 1999 Empty Re: You're beautiful and tragic and that's good enough for me -- March 1999

Post  Parvati Patil Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:30 pm

I smiled at him a bit, squeezing his hand gently.  At least we had a bit of physical contact.  "No, it's alright," I said to him gently.  "Would it help if you talked about whatever it is that's bothering you?"  I just wanted to know so much more about Liam than he was clearly able to tell me.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:06 am

I sighed and looked at Parvati.  "It's just a hard month," I said slowly.  I wanted a serious relationship; I really was starting to feel strongly about Parvati -- like Mum thought would happen.  But how could I open up to her about things that I did not like talking to anyone about?
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:14 am

I looked at him with a mixture of sadness and understanding. "Liam," I said gently, "what is it? You can tell me... you know I won't tell anyone if it's a big secret..." I just wanted him to open up to me.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:45 pm

I had to be able to talk to her if I wanted any sort of future with her. I took a deep breath. "I had a brother," I replied quietly, "and this was when I lost him was around this time of year." I was not entirely sure what sort of questions that would bring, but I did not want to go into how I lost him. I was not ready to admit anything of the sort -- I barely admitted it to myself still these many years later.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down