Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You would judge me so easily....what have I ever done...--TBD

3 posters

Go down

You would judge me so easily....what have I ever done...--TBD Empty You would judge me so easily....what have I ever done...--TBD

Post  Charlie Lupin Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:48 am

So things were starting to get a little interesting between me and Trinity. I needed to let her dad know of my intentions I guess. Something that dad always told me to do. Now, with him gone it just feels like I need to do that now more than ever. I sighed as I cleaned myself a bit. We were sixteen going on seventeen in a little less than six months. I mean, yes I know what he may say her being his little girl and whatnot. It isn't as though I am asking for her hand yet. Did I just admit yet. I let out a breath of frustration as I cleaned myself off a little more as I headed to professor Longbottom's office.
Charlie Lupin
Charlie Lupin

Back to top Go down

You would judge me so easily....what have I ever done...--TBD Empty Re: You would judge me so easily....what have I ever done...--TBD

Post  Trinity Alice Longbottom Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:42 am

I was in dad's office, having tea and helping him clean up a bit. I glanced at my watch and realized how close to dinner it was. I wanted to see Charlie before dinner because after I ate, I needed to study. I sighed as I turned to my dad. He always got a little tense when I mentioned Charlie. I wasn't sure why, he was an amazing person. "Dad, I have to go. I promised Charlie that we could work on some essays together." I lied. I just wanted to see him. I bit my lip a bit, hoping he would be okay with that. I knew I was his little girl but I was not a little girl anymore.
Trinity Alice Longbottom
Trinity Alice Longbottom

Back to top Go down

You would judge me so easily....what have I ever done...--TBD Empty Re: You would judge me so easily....what have I ever done...--TBD

Post  Neville Longbottom Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:35 pm

I turned to Trinity when she mentioned Charlie Lupin. I had no problem with him, he was a nice young man. He seemed to take care of and really respect her. Which she deserves nothing less. Still, I had concerns for her safety. He had problems with lycanthropy, he's not safe. I needed to tread with this topic. " What subject are you studying for?"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Alice Longbottom Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:43 am

I bit my lip and thought quickly of a class we had a lot of work in. "Umm...Potions." I replied with a smile. "It's really interesting." I was hoping I could convince dad that I was telling the truth. I mean, I wasn't entire lying lying, I did want to ensure I was going to be reading the right chapter tonight for the essay we had to write, but really, I just wanted to hang out with Charlie before dinner.
Trinity Alice Longbottom
Trinity Alice Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:45 am

I had been heading towards professor Longbottoms class when I got stopped by a few girls. I really did not like getting this attention. I didn't really know how to respond to any of it. I smiled at them and moved around them to continue on my way. " I don't know how Ryan handles the attention....." I shook my head then remembered. " Right he's a manwhore..." I smirked as I continued on.
Charlie Lupin
Charlie Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:04 am

Potions eh? That's doubtful. I sighed, I didn't believe a word out of my daughter's mouth. " Be careful okay?" I said to almost as a statement. I was worried because look what happened with his grandfather and yet Will his father as well and even his sister Alysha. "Just be aware....its not safe...."
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Alice Longbottom Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:53 am

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion as I put a book a book in my bag. I turned to my dad. "What are you going on about? Charlie wouldn't hurt anyone." I was starting to get angry with my dad. This was probably just his way of trying to protect his little girl. "Dad, I'm a big girl. Charlie is sweet and nice. He would never hurt anyone." I repeated.
Trinity Alice Longbottom
Trinity Alice Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Lupin Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:44 am

I had gotten to Professor Longbottom's classroom to where I overheard him warning Trinity about me not being safe. Still?....I mean I guess I understood why he was doing what he was doing. It just bothered me that this is being brought up as a problem to not be around me. I sighed not really knowing if I should go in. I heard what Trinity said about me and it made me smile. It's that I just didn't think Professor Longbottom would have that outlook because of how gramps was and heck how dad is.... I stood outside the classroom not realizing how long I had in fact been there.
Charlie Lupin
Charlie Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum