Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't stand the pain and i can't make it go away -- Late Summer 2008

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I can't stand the pain and i can't make it go away -- Late Summer 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't stand the pain and i can't make it go away -- Late Summer 2008

Post  Constantine Black Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:11 am

I felt Dad's hold around me loosen as minutes went by it seemed.  I do not know what he meant... he was talkign funny stuff.  I was scared though and was crying again.  He did not say everything would be okay.  "Daddy... I'm scared," I said, holding onto him.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

I can't stand the pain and i can't make it go away -- Late Summer 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't stand the pain and i can't make it go away -- Late Summer 2008

Post  Dean Black Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:11 am

I had to keep telling myself to breathe.  I tried to pull Stan as close as I could.  "I'm here... don't be..." I said, just trying to form words.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:12 am

"Daddy... don't leave me," I begged, sobbing into his chest.  I had seen the blood and now I was feeling it.  I could barely feel his chest move up and down with breath, though.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:13 am

I wanted to say something, but I couold not make any words.  I was too weak... my son needed me and I could not do anythign more to help him.  I felt tears escape my eyes and then there was nothing.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:15 am

I got home and from the outside I could tell that something was wrong.  I squeezed Dona's hand and lifted her up into my arms.  I walked in and it was eerily quiet.  I put my finger to my lips so Sedona would stay quiet.  I had my wand at the ready in case things were still happening and they were waiting for us, though I highly doubted that was the case.  I went to the living room and my heart stopped.  Or that was what it felt like anyways.

My boys were laying on the ground in a pile of blood.  I set Dona down and looked at her.  "Go to your room and stay there," I said not wanting her to see more than she had to.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:16 am

I nodded to my mum and ran to my room.  I grabbed a quill and wrote to Nana and Papa.  I told them that we needed help.  I wished I could at least try to help my mum, but I was goign to listen and stay put.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:17 am

I sent a patronus to Grimmauld place because I was going to need help.  I knelt down beside Dean and Constantine.  When I put a hand on my son's head, he jerked and pulled away as if frightened.  I saw his eyes were red and inflamed.  "Stan, honey, mummy's here," I said.  I realized that it did not seem as if he were able to see.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:18 am

I felt a hand on my head and I freaked out and I had no idea who it was.  When I heard my mum's voice I wrapped my arms around her tightly.  "Mum... Dad protected me... I can't see anything," I cried.  I still held onto Dad's hand.  He has not said anything for a little bit.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:19 am

I wanted to check on Dean so badly, but my son needed me.  I knew Dean would want me to make sure Stan was okay before anything else.  I pulled my boy to my chest.  "Honey... it's going to be okay," I said.  I reached over and put my hand on Dean's wrist to feel for a pulse.  I thought that perhaps there was something, but I was not sure.  I heard the door open and I hoped that it was Sirius and Ember.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:20 am

When we got a letter and a patronus, we left to go to Dean's as fast as we could.  I walked in and saw a lot of blood.  We rushed to Dean and I looked at Addison and Constantine.  "Addie, get Stan and Dona to St. Mungo's.  We'll be right behind you," I said, attempting to stay calm for the sake of the kids.  I was really freaking out on the inside... my son looked as though he were dead.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2