Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging out with a miniature drunk -- Fall 1998 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hanging out with a miniature drunk -- Fall 1998 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging out with a miniature drunk -- Fall 1998 (DONE)

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:08 am

"I'm glad you're testing me and not treating me like a little kid," I said truthfully.  I knew everyone wanted to treat me like I was breakable... but I was not.  I wish they all realized that.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Hanging out with a miniature drunk -- Fall 1998 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanging out with a miniature drunk -- Fall 1998 (DONE)

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:08 am

I chuckled and we played for a little bit longer.  "Man, I'm getting hungr," I told him.  "Wnat to see what Nan has in the house for lunch?" I asked him.  I knew I did.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:10 am

I was glad that Uncle Ron brought it up.  I took off the pads quickly.  "Yeah, I'm starved... let's go inside," I agreed.  I finished taking off my gear and handed it ot Uncle Ron.  I waited for him to put it away and then I took his hand while we walked back up to the Burrow.  I smelled food and saw Nan made weenies with mac and cheese.  "My favorite!" I said, sitting at the table iwht Uncle Ron and Nan.  We ate in silence for a little bit, but then I had to bring it up.  "Nan," I said, swallowing my food and looking up at her.  "Why can't you forgive Uncle Percy?"
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:11 am

I nearly choked on my noodles.  I could not believe Seth just blatantly asked her that.  I looked at my mum, trying to gage her reaction.  Normally she just shut down and tear up at the same time when Percy was mentioned.  I could not help but be a little worried about her.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:13 am

I set my fork down and wiped my mouth with my napkin. I looked at Seth and smiled. "What makes you bring up your uncle, sweetie?" I questioned. I really did not want to talk about Percy. I could not believe that SEth would bring anything like that up.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:17 am

I shrugged and noticed that I was the only one still eating.  "Uncle Ron mentioned him... and I asked why I haven't met him," I explained.  I really did not understand any of this.  I thought we really were all about family... it made no sent to me one bit.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:18 am

I shot my son a look. "Well, Seth, it's complicated and nothing for you to worry about," I told my grandon, hoping that I was dismissing him gently. I did not want my grandson to be hurt by what I was going to say.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:19 am

I smiled and shrugged at Mum and started to eat again.  There was no use in fighting a five year old's determination.  I knew Seth would wear on Mum and she would do something to appease him.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:20 am

I pushed away my empty bowl away from me and folded my hands on my lap.  "But he's familiy.  EVeryone tells me that family is important... I just don't understand how this is different," ie xplained  I really did nto.  I just wanted to know what was going on.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:20 am

I sighed and smiled across the table at Seth. He was right. "Well, sweetie, there really isn't any difference," I admitted. I kept in touch with Penelope when I could. I could nto believe that I had a one year old grandchild and I had never met him.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:21 am

I grinned at Nan.  "So you'll invite him to dinner?" I asked eagerly.  I wanted to meet my uncle.  What was going to happen once we all got to see him?  I was getting excited.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:22 am

I looked at Mum, surprised that she was softened by Seth to possibly talk to percy.  It had been four years.  I could not believe this might actually happen.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:23 am

I stood up and gave Seth some more in his bowl. I put a hand on his shoulder and gazed across the table at my son. "I will send an invitation... I do believe it is time to put all of this to rest," I announced with a smile. I was not sure if it would work, but I would have to try. He was my son after all.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:23 am

I grinned, but was staring at awe at my mother all at the same time.  I hoped everyone would be just as willing as we were to forgive him.  I hoped he would forgive all of us, too.  We all said horrible things that day, not just Percy.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2