Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977

+6
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
James Potter
Ember Potter Black
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Lily M. Evans Potter
10 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:00 am

I noticed how remus sort of purposely stayed away. Great. I sighed and looked around. I saw Sirius sitting down by himself. I walked over to him and sat. "Talk. No interruptions... just talk. I'm not saying I agree or anything... but I'm giving you a chance because you're you," I told him quietly.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 am

I looked up to him slowly. " Okay.." i took a deep breath. " It just started as I was helping her...I just figured you know she's like me and it would be a nice Valentines for her to remember....I didn't mean to think I may have seen something....it's just I don't what to do..." I told him honestly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:08 am

I nodded, " That sounds like a plan..." I smiled looking to him. " Can I tell you soemthing without you getting totally creeped out?" I asked him. " I just wanted to tell you that I've liked you for a long time....I know we are on a date right now... I just wanted to tell you that without it being super creepy for you..." I told him. I wanted to tell him that. I mean yes we kissed but I still felt like I needed to tell him. I hope he doesn't take it as creepy.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:18 am

I chuckled and gave her a turn and pulled her closer. "It's not creepy... I mean, look at James and Lily and look at Sirius and Ember... even though who knows what's happening with Sirius and Ember... but you know what I mean. I think things start out like that." I felt so comfortable with her that I felt like I could tell her just about everything. Even my furry little problem... but there was no way I could tell her that right nwo and I didn't knwo if it was the firewhiskey talking or not.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:20 am

I sighed. "I'm not goign to tell you what to do because I'm not going to lie to you... besides, you'd see right through me," I said with a slight smile. "And I'm not mad at you... more at myself for even thinking this would be a good idea."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:24 am

" That's the thing I don't know what to do..and It's bothering the hell out of me... " I nodded . " You're right I'd probably see right through it anyway. " I gave a small grin. " Yourself is doing pretty good with the ladies tonight I see?" i asked him. No Ember and No Lily in sight. " Remus is getting some lovin' though." I smiled.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:26 am

I smiled as I was warm being held close to him. " I'm glad it's not creepy....Y'know you're really warm.." I said as we danced i snuggled into him. Loving where I am right now.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:32 am

"Yeah, I figured I'd give it a break so he could get some loving," I said jokingly. "Nah, I done right pissed 'em both off. I think I'll be going to sleep elsewhere tonight, or I'll avoid teh common room somehow." I sighed. "Sirius... as much as I want to avoid Lily and I don't know if I want to say this part... but I need to talk to Lily. And, as much as I don't necessarily like it, you need to talk to Ember. You need to figure it out." The fact that this was starting to wear on me and Lily was the only reason why I was pulling myself away from the situation... I didnt' wan tto strain her and me. "I'm doing this for you, Ember, and my relationship. It's putting a strain on me and Lily... so just let me know what you decide...." I hated saying that, but I had to say it.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:33 am

"Er... yeah... I just run warm," I said, not sure how I wanted to answer that. "I'll exsplain the whole reason behind that at a later time... I don't want it to ruin this moment."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:36 am

I smiled. " I don't think you should avoid the common room mate. Would jst make the fiery red head even worse. " I nodded understanding. " Sorry mate...I left so it would avoid issues..." I shrugged. " At least I thought it would. You know that She'll forgive you just after you guys talk about it. you two are made for each other. " I told him with a smile.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:53 am

"yeah... I know." I sighed. "Do you think we should go and face the fire? ...though I'd be the only one facing it that is."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:05 pm

I nodded slowly. " We probably should." I nodded getting up and taking a stretch. Looking over to Remus, " He's never looked happier mate." I grinned.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:08 pm

I saw Remus and Chloe. "I know... it's nice," I said lamely. But it was. it was really nice that Remus finallly found someone... even if it wasn't longterm.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:09 pm

" I'm glad you run warm." I smiled. I nodded feeling him tense up. " Whenever you fell comfortable." I told him with a grin.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:12 pm

I smiled at her for her understanding. "It's a long story and I want to give it the proper attention at teh right time. It's too dramatic for now," I said. I did want to tell her... so I wasn't just leading her along. It's just that I didn't want to do it now... it was too early.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next