Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977 - Page 4 Empty Re: What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:08 pm

I sighed.  I laid back on my bed and covered my face in my hands and groaned a little bit.  "I just want to know when she grew up... she's fifteen already.  I don't understand how Dad is not more concerned about her dating boys... I mean, she's fifteen!  I know how I was like when I was fifteen.  And that is the only reason I agreed to let Sirius ask her to the dance... I don't need to have horny teenagers all over my sister trying to shag her."  I removed my hands from my face and I knew the look Lily was giving me.  "Alright, alright.  I'm done talking about it."  I was definitely not done talking about it.  But I would say nohting else at the moment about it at least.  That was all I could promise.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977 - Page 4 Empty Re: What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:44 am

I nodded at him, as if he was done talking about it. No matter what I tell him he will just rant like this anyway. I bet I could suggest us having some fun and he wouldn't even acknowledge it. " we could have some fun..help you relax a little bit?" I asked and waited until he brought ember back up. " she is fifteen...shes noticed boys James..."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:44 am

I cringed at that tid bit.  "I highly doubt that... all she's noticed is Sirius.  I've made sure no other guys have gotten to be able to get a hand on her... they're all scared of me," I said proudly, smirking.  I would make sure that Ember would not be allowed to date until she was at least twenty.  That was it.  I did not want her to be like me one bit.  I sighed and then looked at Lily, smirking a little bit.  "Wait... did you just offer to have some fun so I would drop the subject?  Sounds like you're taking a page from my book, Miss Evans," I said to her, chuckling.  Whenever we were in an argument or something and I did not want to continue it, I would try to get a little fun in.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:24 pm

I rolled my eyes at him yet again, seemingly that was all I was doing. " Now, you're concerned because the one guy going with her isn't scared to death of you and you don't know how to handle it..." I said figuring out the reasoning was because he didn't like it and was worried about the outcome. Smirking when he caught on, " Maybe I did suggest having some fun....and maybe I am..and yet I openly said something about having fun and here you are still discussing..." I said as I turned from him as I would surely find something for me to do now. When it would make more sense for us to just go to bed.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:41 pm

Oh Merlin... Lily just said my fears out loud and I just realized them at the same time.  "Blimey, Lily.  You're totally right.  Sirius needs to get scared of me before thsi dance.  Or she just shouldn't go.  Merlin... I really can't handle this.  It's too much.  Where's Sirius?  I'm going to have to go talk to him again," I said, running a hand through my hair.  I was totally freaking out now.  Then it hit me again.  What was wrong with me?  My totally gorgeous and sexy girlfriend wanted to have some fun and I was fretting about my sister and best mate going to a dance... a romantic dance... where people snog... and snogging leads to shagging... and that leads to an angry James.  I shook my head.  "Lily... you need to help me.  Come here," I said, trying not to think about my sister or best mate.  I wrapped my arms around her.  I gave her a kiss, hoping that she would help keep me from getting into another argument with Sirius.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:55 pm

I laughed, " You really think your best friend is just going to become terrified of you...James you know this is not going to work that way....You need to keep your mind on something else. Worrying about her is not going to stop her from going." I told him as I smirked as he seemed to finally clue in. Hellllloooooo....I am standing right here.

As he clued in, I walked over and straddled him. " I think I can keep your mind occupied.." I said as I kissed him deeply, running a hand through his hair. I was just glad he stopped talking. He needed to talk a breather.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:07 pm

Well, that was definitely the best way to occupy my mind.  I ran my hand down her back from her shoulder blades down to her pant line.  I slid my hand easily between the fabric and her skin and squeezed a little bit as I kissed her.  My other hand was supporting the back of her head as we kissed deeply.  Lily could always capture my attention with just a simple kiss.  I tilted my head for a better angle and moved to kiss her neck.  I moved us so that way we were now laying atop of my bed.  I pulled away and reached for my wand.  I pointed it at the door and locked it, smirking slightly.  "We don't need any of the guys to be walking in unannounced," I said, moving to kiss her again.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4