Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977 - Page 3 Empty Re: What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:00 am

I tried to stay angry. but it was hard. I laughed. " Yes...you're forgiven..." I grinned. Giving him a hug, " You should see what dress I've got planned for your sister to try on. " I told him with a smile.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977 - Page 3 Empty Re: What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:01 am

Well, that wasn't what I expected. "Is it okay that you show me? I don't know if Ember would want me to see it or not... but I doubt she'd care. So show me; you're excited about it." I smiled at her.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:16 am

I grinned getting up, " I made her try on a lot of them....she didn't seem to mind..." I looked back at him, " Okay.." running over to the closet I opened the door to reveal the light blue strapless dress, with jewels on the waist pulling the dress into it giving ruffles on the one side. " You should've seen her face when she looked in the mirror."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:58 am

I eyed the dress. "It's really pretty," I said, though I didn't want to picutre how grown up Ember would look in it. It was probably a good thing that Sirius was taking her... it'd keep all the dirty hands off of her. "So she really likes it?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:35 am

I nodded. " Yes, you should've seen the reaction to when she looked at herself." Smiling " Yeah, I think she likes it." Walking over to my closet. "Would you like to see mine?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:48 am

Oh how I would. I smiled at her and pulled her back to her bed. "Babe, wouldn't you prefer to see my look when you walk down the stairwell the night of the dance?" I suggested. I would love to see it now... but I didn't want to take away the fun for her that night.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:35 am

I nodded, " I suppose that's right." I said with a smile. " You know I have to be able to stay mad at you longer..." I pointed out to him. Adjusting how I was sitting, " You know, you're not going to like how old you're sister is going to look. " I told him. I felt he should maybe know. " She loves the way it looks on her. " I gave him an innocent smile.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:29 am

I groaned. "Lily... I'd rather just ignore the fact that my little sister is growing up," I said, sighing. I obviously knew it was inevitable, but I would much rather ignore it. And especially since she was going with my best mate. "I just hope he lets her down easy and she doesn't get her hopes up." I sat up and looked at Lily. "You'll talk to her, right? Let her know this doesn' tmean anything with him... so hopefully she won't get hurt..."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:12 am

I raised my eyebrows at him, " I will talk to her when and if she wants to talk about it....I'm not going to push her to talk." I told him. " Whether you like it or not she is growing up...also she will get her hopes up and let her have a night to be herself and relax and have fun with him." I warned him. " Let them have a night. Let him treat your sister like a queen."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:19 am

I groaned.  "But I don't want him to treat her special," I said, running a hand through my hair and standing up starting to pace.  "Because that will just make it so much worse for her.  I'm glad that if some dirtbag is going to be dancing with my sister it'll be my best mate, but I will not have her be snogging or anything else with Sirius..."  I knew that Lily would not want to hear me say anything like that, but still.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:35 am

I rolled my eyes, " Oh please....I didn't mean anything like that and you know it. Besides you should know he wouldn't do that to your sister. Especially at a dance..." I told him. This is too much he is to involved with her life.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:51 am

"You might not have meant that, but I know Ember.  She would try it.  You have ot advise against it," I said, stopping suddenly and lookign at Lily.  "Sirius knows better... I won't have to talk to him about anything.  He already knows exactly how I feel about everything."  I continued pacing again.  I was not sure if I was going to be able to handle this at all, but I would suck it up.  I stopped pacing and sighed, looking at Lily again.  "I need to calm down, don't I?  Should I really just let her enjoy this without worrying about the heartache that's bound to follow?  I mean, I'll be there to clean up the mess... I always am with Ems, whether she tells me teh real story or not."  I remembered the end of the summer before our fifth year... she was a mess, but she would not tell me why.  But it did nto really matter, I was there for her and it did help her feel better.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:06 am

I crossed my arms, " I don't know why don't you tell me?" I asked him with a smirk. Hoping he knew I had sarcasm dripping from every word I was saying. " Just let her have a night she'll always love. Rather than look on it and know you ruined it for her. Because you are overbearing at times when it comes to her." I told him. As he stopped and gave me a look. " Don't give me that you know you are. And you don't care normally."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:05 pm

"Well, she's my sister!  Of course I have the right to be overbearing!  And it's because I do care about her that I'm protective," I added, giving Lily a look.  I really was not yelling at Lily, but I had raised my voice while defending myself.  I smiled at her apologetically.  "Sorry..."  I said, sitting back down so I would hopefully stop fidgeting.  "She will hate me the rest of her life if I meddle too much, won't she?  I've given her plenty of reasons to hate me during our childhood, but I think this may only fall second place to the time she found out that I was hiding the fact she was adopted..." I ran a hand through my hair.  "But will you at least warn her to be careful?  Because Sirius doesn't feel the same way about her as she does him.  I just don't want her to get hurt."

<<Yes, Ember was adopted.  I'm in the process of wirting it all out Smile >>
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:33 am

I rolled my eyes at him, " I will talk to her if you shut up..." I gave him a warning look. He definitely needed to butt out a bit. Just relax, "Give her some space hun...." I told him with a smile on my face, " Trust me when I say she knows she can come to you for help when she needs it."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next