Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swimming through the ashes of another life -- Late Summer 2000 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Swimming through the ashes of another life -- Late Summer 2000 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimming through the ashes of another life -- Late Summer 2000 (DONE)

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:49 am

The lestranges... when I found them, they would not know what hit them.  "And what happened to greyback?" I asked.  I had unfinished business with him... he needed to apy for ruining my life.  I looked at James and could read there was a big story there as well.  "What is it?" I questioned.  I was rather intrigued by the possibility of aan interesting story behind that look.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Swimming through the ashes of another life -- Late Summer 2000 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Swimming through the ashes of another life -- Late Summer 2000 (DONE)

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:53 am

I sighed.  Why was I the one to tell Remus everything?  Oh right, because I was atually being honest unlike the Healers.  "You klled him last year," I explained.  "He went after Lucy -- your daughter.  Apparently you were pretty awesome when you did it."  I wished I could have seen Remus then... I was a little curioust to see that side of him.  I just had mixed feeling about that side of him.  He was our moral compass; what are we going to do without that?
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:54 am

I could not help but smile at the thought of having killed Fenrir Greyback.  "You don't have to tell me who everyne is multiple times.  I know hwo Lucy is.  But it doesn't mean I accept who she is to me.  He went after her because of that... or something else?" I pried.  I felt like there was more to this story than what James was telling me.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:55 am

"Well, because she's your daughter and because she's with his son.  At the time they were just engaged, now they're married," I answered.  I hoped Moony would not relapse into disliking that relationship again.  Ayden was nothing like his father.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:59 am

Interesting... a Lupin and a Greyback.  I was not sure how I felt about that.  But since I really did not want to be a dad right now, I really had no say.  I shrugged.  "I'm glad that I finally finished him," I said.  I put my hands in my pockets and looked back at my dad's tomstone.  "He kept me on track," I noted.  "Now who can I count on to do that?" I coul donly imagine... but I really did enjoy the idea of letting it all loose...
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:00 am

I put a hand on his hsoulder.  "Moony, you have us," I assured him.  It was hard to tell if he was sad about not having a guide anymore or not.  I mean this was not Moony at all.  "And you'll have Chloe when she wakes up," I added quickly as well.  I new she would help Remus more than any ofus.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:03 am

I felt something change inside of me.  "If she wakes up," I replied darkly.  I practically growled at the thought of that.  I did not even technically know her, but the thought of losing her... it made my blood boil and boris awaken at the thought.  I wanted to go after the Lestranges badly already... if that happened, I did not know what I would do.  I was completely willing to do what had to be done, yet I also wanted to be stopped.  I knew what I was capable of and I also did not want to do it if it meant being unable to have the woman I apparently loved but could not remember.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:06 am

I saw that darkness again on Remus's face.  Putting a hand on his shoulder, I said, "She will wake up."  I did not want to think that she would not.  I just hoped that it would not be like it was with Sirius.  I guess that at least Remus would not be wasting away like Ember did.  But I did not know which would be worse.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:08 am

I looked at James and I felt that anger and darkness let go of me.  "I am going back and seeing her.  I have to," I said suddenly.  I really hoped that perhaps something could be remembered if I were more willing to embrace memories.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:09 am

I smiled and nodded.  "I'll take you back," I told him.  I was not sure if he should go alone.  He seemed a little unstable... I was worried they released him too soon.  Though they probably coul dnot keep him anyways... he wanted to out of there.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:11 am

I shook my head.  "I'm going alone.  I'll meet you by the pond... do the Lupins still own it?" I asked.  I needed to do this alone.  But I would want to talk to James afterwards, I was sure of it.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:12 am

I was surprised that he remembered the pond.  "Wow... er, yeah.  I'll be there waiting for you," I assured him.  I was sure my shock was on my face.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:13 am

I nearly laughe at James's face.  "I'm guessing some things will continue to reveal themselves to me as time goes on," I said.  I returned to St. Mungo's and Chloe's room.  I sat down by her and surprised myself by taing hold of her hand.  I even kissed it.  "Chloe... I need to hear you rvoice... see your smile to be able to remember who you are to me.  I can sort of feel what you meant to me.  But... I need you here to help me," I whispered to her.  I was again surprised by myself; tears were in my eyes.  I could not believe the longing I felt for this woman... this stranger... Chloe.  My wife.  My love.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2