Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't remember why I'm lying here tonight -- Winter 1997 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I can't remember why I'm lying here tonight -- Winter 1997 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't remember why I'm lying here tonight -- Winter 1997 (DONE)

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:12 pm

I felt so bad for my fiance right now.  "Honey, you have never been a disapointment... a little difficult, of course.  But never a disappointment.  I can only begin to imagine the everlasting joy you have yet to add to my life," I assured him.  "In addition to what you've already given me of course."  He had to know he has already made me so happy.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

I can't remember why I'm lying here tonight -- Winter 1997 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: I can't remember why I'm lying here tonight -- Winter 1997 (DONE)

Post  Dean Black Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Now she was just being sweet.  But it was appreciated.  I gave her another kiss.  "I don't deserve you... but I'm glad I've got you," I said, flashing her a quick smile.  "I don't really plan on letting you go any time soon, either."  I really hoped that we would have many years to come that were filled with much more happiness than what we were dealing with now.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2