Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect -- October 1977

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect -- October 1977 - Page 2 Empty Re: A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect -- October 1977

Post  Regulus Black Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:49 pm

I could not help but laugh a little bit.  We were both apologizing for taking advantage of each other.  It was crazy.  "Tobi, don't apologize... It's fine.  I just can't believe I don't even remember it... and I cheated.  I have a girl and I just cheated," I said, wanting to be able to take it all back.  I shook my head.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect -- October 1977 - Page 2 Empty Re: A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect -- October 1977

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Now I felt even worse.  I did not know he was in a relationship.  It was getting out of hand I believe.  "Reg, it wasn't your fault.  I'm pretty sure I started it," I explained.  I didn't want him to beat himself up too much about it.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Of course she would try to comfort me about all of this.  I shook my head.  "I should have said no.  I don't care how drunk I was.  But are you feeling better?  You said you were in a low place," I said, getting a bit worried about her.  I wondered what was going on and if I could help  other than sleeping with her.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:54 pm

He was so sweet.  We'll see how he is depending on what happens with everything.  But it may not even work.  I may not be pregnant.  I shook my head.  I gave REgulus a hug.  "No, but thanks..."  We both just sort of half smiled at each other and left it at that.  I hoped he would not beat himself up about it.  And we will see if I even get pregnant before telling Regulus anything else.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2