Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To be on the edge of breaking down -- Fall 1978 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To be on the edge of breaking down -- Fall 1978 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: To be on the edge of breaking down -- Fall 1978 (DONE)

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:17 am

Of course he would be all nonchalant about our meeting.  Treating me like I was nothing.  I swear one day he would be afraid to be in my presence.  "I have someone for you to look into about loyalty," I explained.  Why else would I want to talk to him?  He was daft and I would rather not be associated with him more than necessary.
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

To be on the edge of breaking down -- Fall 1978 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: To be on the edge of breaking down -- Fall 1978 (DONE)

Post  Marcus Darwin Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:18 am

I raised my eyebrows.  "Who is it that I need to have reevaluated for their loyalty?" I questioned.  I loved to do these loyalty testing.  I enjoyed torturing fellow new members to let them know there was no way they could leave our ranks and most of the time they came around to being some of hte most loyal members to this very day.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:20 am

I really knew I was doing the right thing, but I still felt bad for betraying my cousin.  "It's Regulus.  He came to me today having some doubts," I explained.  "I talked to him and he seems better.  I just wanted to make sure you knew to keep an eye on him."  I really hpoed Darwin would not go do anything until Regulus showed more disloyalty.  I did not want my cousin getting more hurt by him... but I did have to think about myself when it comes downt o my career as a death Eater.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:22 am

I was quite surprised that Lestrange was ratting on her own family member.  I was going to have to pass that along to the Dark Lord.  Her self preservation was stronger than her family loyalty.  He would be pleased to know that... and I was sure he would use that against one or both of them.  I thought that could easily get interesting.  "I wondered when I would have to do something with Black," I said, knowing I would be going to get to him in the next couple of weeks.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:22 am

My eyes flashed at him.  "When?  why not if?" I questioned, getting really concerned about Regulus now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:23 am

I nodded.  "He was so young when he joined... I knew he'd need to reaffirm his loyalty," I said, cracking my knuckles.  "I have to go inform the Dark LLord now to devise a plan."  I figured it would be a quick recon of a plan and happen quickly to make sure that Regulus Black remains an asset.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:24 am

I pursed my lips.  "He may not need to have a normal course of action.  I told you he was fine," I said to Darwin getting irritated.  He better not make me regret telling him this.  reg was just like a brother to me.  I did not want to see him hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:25 am

I laughed.  "Once one has concerns in loyalty, no tmatter how minor, must be acted upon.  Don't worry; if he's like you said, it won't be too bad for Regulus," I told Lestrange, starting to walk away from her.  I was not wasting my time.  I needed to get my plan together for the young Mr. Black.  Young recruits were my area of expertise.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:27 am

I let Darwin walk away.  I sat down and hoped that this would nto get back to REgulus that it was m ewho told Darwin what was going on.  I pushed my guilty feelign to the back of my mind.  This was a way to prove my own loyalty which would be very good for my own plan of being nclose to the Dark Lord.  We all had to make sacrifices for the cause... mine just might be my relationship wiht Regulus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2