Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignorance is Bliss -- October 1976

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ignorance is Bliss -- October 1976 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ignorance is Bliss -- October 1976

Post  Regulus Black Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:17 am

She almost seemed like there was more to the question than what she was letting on.  I just smiled at her and put my arm around her, sitting back in the cushions of the couch.  I looked at her with slightly raised eyebrows.  "Sure about what exactly?  I believe that sounds like a question with many layers to it right now," I said to her.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Ignorance is Bliss -- October 1976 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ignorance is Bliss -- October 1976

Post  October Monroe Bane Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:24 am

I chuckled and nodded.  I had to give him that one... most poeple would have overlooked that easily and just kept wanting to make out or something.  "It was... but I don't know if there's a point in going into all the layers," I explained, picking at the seat cushion of the couch slightly.  I did not want to continuously be getting lost in his eyes.  He was no good for me if he was getting mixed up with that crowd.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 am

I sighed and stood up, stretching.  I had a long, but fun night.  The meeting had been very enlightening... I ended up snogging for a little bit.  And really, I didn't need to get involved with a girl right now anyways... there were too many things going on that would make dating seem pointless.  "Alright, then I think that I will be off to bed then, Tobi.  Perhaps we can talk or something about those layers soon, though... when you're ready," I told her with a small smile.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:11 pm

What was it about the Black brothers?  Just their smiles seemed to knock women to their knees. It was ridiculous.  I smiled at him and let him go up the stairs.  What was Ember going to think about me having kissed Sirius's brother?  I could just see where she could run wild with that...
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2