Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

+5
Sirius Black
James Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ember Potter Black
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979 - Page 8 Empty Re: I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:51 am

Ryan looked at his new son-in-law (even though Sirius had been like a second son for years anyways) and smiled a bit tiredly. "I'm as good as ever," he said, chuckling slightly. "I can see Ember has a keen eye on you, however." His daughter was speaking with her brother, but kept glancing over in their direction.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979 - Page 8 Empty Re: I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

Post  James Potter Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:54 pm

Ember had come over to me and I put my arm around her shoulders because I knew that woudl be the onlly way to keep her from giving into her curiosity. I was not going to let that ruin Sirius's surprise. "You know... I still think my wedding turned out better," I teased as only a brother would do.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri May 19, 2017 8:46 am

Giving a short smile, " You better be pops." I said as I looked back to my wife and her brother as I saw her make eye contact with me as I gave her a sly smirk. I knew this was driving her crazy not knowing, not saying I don't enjoy it. Looking back to them, " Yeah it's cause I have a surprise for her and I haven't said what it is. " I explained. " So I have a firework display for the end of the night. I had to set it up when she was occupied. " rubbing my hands together, it was good to do something with my hands again. A little Marauder trouble. It felt normal, which was something that was needed with everything that was going on. I think it would be great to see everyone happy again.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:17 pm

I narrowed my eyes playfully at my new husband for a moment and then looked over at my brother. "James, I hate to break it to you, but ours beat yours by far..." I replied, rolling my eyes at him. I was just happy everything was going as planned... except it drove me nuts not knowing what Sirius was up to. Then again, when did I ever?
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8