Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT

+11
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Ember Potter Black
Sirius Black
Marcus Darwin
Jetty Pettigrew
Dean Black
Fred Weasley
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
15 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT - Page 4 Empty Re: Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT

Post  Fred Weasley Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:39 pm

As George got me untied I leapt up to try to give Dean a bit of a hand. Ducking as a spell went past me. " Have to do better than that m'boy!" I shouted. I jumped behind the nearest statue as more spells came towards me. I guess I was asking for that one. George needed to get her out then I would make sure Dean got out. He lay on the ground and now he was bleeding. I ran over as he tossed the wand to my brother. " Go!" I agreed. " We'll be right behind you!" I said as I took a death eater by the head and slammed him into the wall. " We got your back Georgey. "
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT - Page 4 Empty Re: Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT

Post  George Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:16 am

I caught the wand and shot a curse to try to cover the other two for a minute. I looked at Elena. "cmon babe," I said, grabbing her and apparated with her to her parents house. I felt that would be safest. "sirius, ember!" I shouted. I wasn'tgoing to leave her alone but needed to help dean and Fred
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:26 am

I was cleaning up due to being asked to help. Not happy to do it so much. I did it anyway, " You know I am not happy about this.." I teased to her. Throwing my arms up in the air, " You know i'm just kidding." I laughed then I heard a shout. Turning to my wife " Did you hear us being called?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:45 am

I have sirius a look when he gave me a hard time. It was late, but we still enjoyed getting together and that's what we were cleaning up. "I think you'll live," I teased. My eyes flashed to my husbands when I thought I heard something. I was glad when he asked if I had heard it, it meant that out wasn't just in my head our something. I nodded and headed toward where it sounded like it came from and saw my daughter looking horrible and George who was also near up. I ran over and helped George get Elena onto the couch so I could help her. "what happened?" I asked him
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:49 am

I was slipping in and out of consciousness, " George?" I mumbled moving my head around everything hurt. I saw my mum above me. I smiled lightly, " hi...mum...da..." I said slipping into the blackness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:06 am

I was so glad that George got Elena out of there.  I was getting to the point that I was not sure how much longer I was going to last.  My shoulder was bleeding badly, I don't know what they hit me with that made me change out of my dog but my back was killing me from that.  Fred and I had no wands... so I went to being old school until I figured out who had our wands to get them back.  "Fred!  Darwin!" I shouted.  I saw he had a couple extra wands... so I at least knew who had them.  But how on earth were we going to get them to get out of here?
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:07 am

"Fred... Dean.  I have to go back," I said quickly, hating to leave Elena but knew she was in good hands with her mum.  "You're coming with me... they don't have wands," I added, looking at Sirius.  I knew I was going to need help... Dean wasn't in great shape when I left and who knew how long either one of them would last.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:20 am

I nodded as we fought our way around, we had to get to Darwin to have any more hope. Dean was bleeding from his shoulder pretty bad and I had gotten hit in the head to many times I had a nice gash on my forehead. Knowing I had to have had a concussion. Might as well get them back, hoping Dean knew what I was thinking. I picked up the nearest blunt object and threw it as hard as I could at Darwin. Quidditch had it's advantages.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:29 am

Being in my animagus form meant that I was faster, even with a limp.  I saw Fred pick up the object -- whatever it was, it was hard to tell -- and transformed and sprinted towards Darwin.  I knew that I could grab the wands in my mouth and we could be home free.  The rock went towards him but he waved his wand and it flew back at me.  It hit me, but I made sure I fell into him, causing him to drop the wands...
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:33 am

I did not need to be told twice, I grabbed my wand and cloak and went out the door with George. To help, Dean and Fred. Merlin knows what on earth happened. I just wanted to kill them all for hurting anyone and thinking they can get away with it. " Let's go!"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:34 am

I looked at Sirius.  "George, tell Sirius where they are.  You're not going back," I said, hating sending my husband into the fray, but there was no way I was going to risk sending George back.  I stood up.  "Stay with Elena and send word to Chloe or Lily to come help patch you two up.  Sirius, let's go."  I would help him even if my stubborn husband didn't want me to.  I was not going to let him go alone.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:37 am

I wasn't sure if I liked the idea of Ember going, but I knew they would not argue with me.  I told them exactly where to go... and also warned them that Dean was already injured and Fred was taking some hits as well.  I had no idea what shape either of them were in now since they didn't have wands.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:49 am

That boy seriously thought I wouldn't see that flying at me?  I was lucky enough to send it at Black even though he stil toppled into me, causing me to hit hte ground and the wands go scattering.  To be honest, I was not too concerned about that.  I had other methods to cause pain hidden up my sleeves.  I pulled out the knife and stabbed it into the abdomen of the animagus, causing him to turn back into his human form.  I pulled a second knife out and threw it towards the Weasley, not really caring where it hit, as I scrambled to get at least my own wand to send much more powerful methods of protection.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:07 am

We had gotten to where George had said and what I saw was unbelievable. Dean lay on the ground with one over him. Fred was dodging spells that seemed to attack him from everywhere. " Get Fred!" I shouted to my wife as I took off towards the Death eater standing above my son. I jumped and tackled him over Dean on the ground. Before he had a time to realize what was happening to him. I punched him hard in the face. My son, lie bleeding on the ground and you're going to stand above him. No way. I was knocked backward as Darwin got his footing. I didn't let him point his wand as I took his arm and slammed it against the wall.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:11 am

I lay on my couch as I looked around my head was hurting. Everywhere on my body was hurting. " G...geor....." I mumbled. I needed him near.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next