Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT

+11
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Ember Potter Black
Sirius Black
Marcus Darwin
Jetty Pettigrew
Dean Black
Fred Weasley
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
15 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT - Page 2 Empty Re: Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 am

I coughed as he punched me, " Can't do any better then that?" I taunted. Knowing it's probably not a good idea to do so. But I had to keep going, he was making me sick even looking at him. I shuddered as he said he's not done with me. He put his hands on me again and I spit at him again. " GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" I shouted. Flaring my body as much as I could to get him to stop. He then picked up a knife. I started breathing heavy as he walked towards me twirling it. HE said leave a message, I didn't want to know. This was going to hurt. I couldn't let him have the satisfaction. He dragged the knife along my skin, I couldn't help it I screamed. as he just kept dragging it along my hips. He then put his hands on my cheeks and made me have lip contact with him which I intended to head butt him. My sides killed as I felt my blood going down my legs. I was tear stained and now covered in blood. He then started to drag the knife along my arms. I screamed louder this time, " GET OFF!" I shouted mixed with tears. I was going to die here. I was shaking as he put his hands on my sides and pulled me close to him. My flaring wasn't doing anything as he forced himself against me. " Ever take a real man Black?" I asked her tauntingly. She lay tied up against the wall and there was a lot of hungry men here. I took a step back. " We should have someone else have some fun..." Hm I wondered. " Ah, Pettigrew come here."

Back to top Go down

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT - Page 2 Empty Re: Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:36 am

I had no idea what was going on.  I had practically been pulled out of bed at random.  I was sickened wen I realized that I had been surrounded by Death Eaters.  There was no reason for me to be here; I was not one of them.  I saw that they had also grabbed Lenni and I was trying to think of a way to get her out of here without either one of us getting killed.  When McNair called my name, I realized that that was probably not going to happen.  I was not going to do a damn thing to Elena.  I felt my heart pounding in my chest.  I did not step forward.   I was trying to devise a plan to get her to escape.  I was pushed forward and I stumbled slightly.  I had my hands in my pockets and I gripped my wand tightly.  I was not going to hurt her.  I corrected my footing slightly and they kept pushing me from the back of the group.  I just swallowed and stared at McNair.  I could only imagine what Elena was thinking; how was I going to explain what was going on?  And how on earth was I going to help her?  I didn't care what my reputation looked like... what I cared about was trying to help Elena.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:38 am

I was trying to think of what the plan should be when I saw Dean join me and Fred. I heard a scream and I looked at them. "Stay close... and we are going to go kick ass," I said, not really thinking much more than a step ahead. There was no plan. I needed to go save her. Lenni needed me.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:13 am

I looked up at Jetty!? My glare deepened as I noticed he seemed to debating something. Weird. I had slow deep breathing, I could not believe after all that crap about not being like his father he was here with them!? What were they planning for meas I was bleeding a lot, and in excruciating pain. I looked on to what would happen to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:17 am

I had my wand at the ready as I heard a scream pretty sure we all knew who it came from. I nodded to George and Dean. " Onward." I whispered. They had something coming if they wanted to send a message, I don't think they were ready for the reply.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:18 am

I walked over to Elena like I was going to do something but then I turned and faced the other Death Eaters.  "I won't let you do this," I said, wishing that my voice was more strong than what it was.  All this would do was make them think I was a joke.  And maybe I was... but I was not going to let them do this to Elena.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:20 am

I followed in behind Fred and George.  I figured that this was George's fight to face, but the hell if I was going to let thm hurt my sister.  For three pretty tal guys, we moved with a good amount of stealth and I thought we were pretty quiet.  I heard voices and sick disgusting laughter.  I gripped y wand and got ready to go in there and kick some ass.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:23 am

I stopped for a moment and turned to the other two. "Alright," I said, barely even whispering. They didn't need to hear us until we were ready. "Fred stay off to my left about fifteen paces, Dean to my right by the same amount. We'll be spread out enough that one curse won't wipe us all out, but close enough to come to each other's aid if necessary. Whoever finds Lenni first, get her out of here. I don't care who gets to her first; she just needs out. I wouldn't go back to the Burrow... I don't think it'd be safe. We should take her back to Grimmauld Place." I looked at both of them and nodded at them. It was time to attack and get my baby back in my arms.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:27 am

I looked to Jetty, what was he doing? He was going to get killed! I had to think of something. A few of the other death eaters went forward and went to push him out of the way for being a wimp. I heard one mutter. I lay attached to wall waiting for someone to do something. As Mcnair briskly walked over and through Jetty at me. He yelled, " Do something boy!" he shouted at him, as I cringed. He picked the knife up again, " Do it or I will.." he said so only he and I could hear. I was shaking even more than I was before. We needed to help fast. When Jetty refused, he pushed Jetty to the few death eaters nearby and dragged the knife along the middle of my chest. It hurt a lot, I heard myself scream. I was not myself what am I going to do?! He grinned from me to Jetty. " Well now do something and I won't have to do that again...." he said, he started fumbling with his belt buckle I looked from him to Jetty and back. Not liking where this was going at all. I started to fight with whatever strength I had left.
He took a step toward me and his smile absolutely terrified me. " Help..." I muttered as it seemed useless.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:36 am

I laughed and said, "He's as weak as his father... but at least his father did what had to be done... I think this one is a lost cause."  I pushed the kid to the ground roughly, knowing I probably hurt the wimp.  I walked over to the girl and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to make easier access to her neck.  Ths was going to be fun.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:39 am

He pulled my head back, I didn't care I'm not letting them think this is easy. This was going to hurt but I will fight. He started to kiss my neck. I felt disgusting, this not happening. I went to headbutt the man standing before me using what force I had while he held my hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:41 am

I laughed with Darwin as he walked forward to take Pettigrew's place. I pointed to a few other's " Hold him down...show him what has to be done. " I said as I turned to put my attention back on Darwin and the girl as she went to headbutt him. Ah," Darwin's not going to like that much."
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:43 am

I tried to get up away from the other Death Eaters. The only thing that I could think of was to tackle Darwin and McNair to get them away from her. They took my wand and I had somehow gotten a split lip. But I didn't care... Lenni needed help. I got away from the one and tried to hurt the other one holding me. I looked over at Darwin and McNair when a flash of light shot through the room.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:45 am

Nodding " Sounds like a plan, I have a back up plan as well if we need more which we may. It's at the ready just in case." I told him quietly. We all took a deep breath and prepared ourselves what was beyond the door. As I felt cringing as Elena screamed again. We went in.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:55 am

I shot a curse across the room towards whoever it was that was holding Elena.  "Get your hands off of my girlfriend," I said, the glare in my eyes filled with fire.  There was no way they were going to harming her any more.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next