Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT

+11
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Ember Potter Black
Sirius Black
Marcus Darwin
Jetty Pettigrew
Dean Black
Fred Weasley
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
15 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT - Page 11 Empty Re: Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT

Post  Dean Black Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:37 am

I leaned against her, trying not to moan with pain.  I knew she was right; everyone made it out.  "But she's not okay," I said quietly, knowing that they had hurt her badly... I did nto care about my own pain -- I just cared about Lenni right now.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT - Page 11 Empty Re: Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:42 pm

I put my arm around him and kissed his head.  "No, she's not," I said, not wanting to lie.  "But she is far better than if you boys hadn't been there for her."  Who knows if we would till have a daughter if it were not for fred, George, and dean?
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:19 pm

I knew Mum was just trying to help, but did she need to be so blatantly honest?  I was so used to them always saying that things were fine and would be okay... that this kind of startled me.  I opened my eyes and looked at her, seeing the concern written all over her face.  She was right, though.  If we had not gone to help my sister... where would she be?  "I dont' even want to think about that," I muttered, knowing that the what ifs would haunt me as much as what really happened.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Elena S. T. Black Weasley wrote:I saw him sort of let go of his nerves as he seemed more well, relaxed in a sense. I mean, I think he's pretending for my sake. I just want to have everything go back to normal. " I don't like thinking I am weak..." I said quietly. They took away my safety and I was sure as hell going to get it back. I can't close my eyes. I see it happening over and over again. " How am I supposed to sleep?" I asked him. I didn't want him to lose sleep because I wasn't sleeping.
I looked at Elena and shook my head.  "You're not weak -- if any one of us would have been on your side of things... it all would have ended the same," I assured her.  With Death Eaters, there was almost no winning once they decided to go after you as a group like that.  I really had no answer for how she was going to be able to sleep.  "Perhaps there's something in our Potions book that would be useful in that?" I suggested.  I hardly paid enough attention in Snape's class.  It was miserable in there.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:50 am

I nodded as he spoke, it didn't stop me from fidgeting. " Thanks.." I said quietly, looking up from my hands. " Did you see how terrifying my dad looked before we came up here?" I asked him. I mean mum was strained beyond belief and dad was just a stone. He didn't look like himself. " None of you look like you should. I don't like being the reason everyone is so tense. You your brother and Dean....you guys are all hurt because of me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:19 am

I nodded at her and put a hand atop of hers.  "Lenni, don't worry about your dad, okay?  Everyone out there knows how to handle and help him far better than you," I said quietly, knowing that Ember and all them would be able to help Sirius much more than Elena.  I sighed and shook my head.  "And, if the situation woudl have been reversed, you would've gotten hurt because of me," I pointed out.  "Don't do that to yourself, Elena.  This wasn't your fault and we would have done this for anyone we cared for."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:32 am

James Potter wrote:How on earth could Sirius be blaming himself?  Fight or no fight, it was not his fault that the Death Eaters took Lenni -- if they wanted her, they could have taken her from Grimmauld Place just like The Burrow.  "Sirius... it wasn't your fault.  If they wanted her, they would've grabbed her from anywhere," I told him.  "And you were just looking out for your little girl... but she did inherit your temper and Em's stubbornness.  So she naturally blew up about it."  I put a hand on his shoulder.  "That may be something you are going to need to tell both of them... I know George is a little intimidated by you to say the least and Lenni would probably like to hear that coming from you."  I sighed and ran a hand through my hear.  "I can assure you, though, that I doubt Lenni blames you.  And I know that she is grateful that we came in at the end."

I nodded as I was trying to calm myself down. " I will kill them in the end...this has happened to many times......they have made her feel disgusting and not worth it...." I said as he knew that already. " They took away her safety. I am glad that they went to get her....who knows....if we would still have....her." I said as my shaking overtook my body. If they didn't go who knows what would have happened. I attempted a grin as James spoke about George being intimidated by me. " Maybe a little."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:51 pm

I had stayed where Mrs. potter told me to sit. She was way to bloody similar to mum. Merlin the world created more than one. I grinned slightly at my own joke that I would not dare say out loud. I looked over to the room as everyone in it was now just the adults cleaning up. I figured I could offer to do something at least. " Is there anything I can do?" I asked whoever would answer me really.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:43 am

I looked over at Fred and shook my head at him. "No, I think it'd be best if you just rested, Fred," I assured him.  "You've been through hell and back..."  And I understood that all too well.  "Besides, I'm sure that you'll have enough to deal with once your girlfriend escapes her parents to come see you."  I knew that Addison and Jada were notified of the situation -- to be honest, I was surprised that they were not here already.  But then again, I knew how their parents were.  Tobi would probably be coming with Jada to check on Elena and Dean.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:37 am

Dean Black wrote:I knew Mum was just trying to help, but did she need to be so blatantly honest?  I was so used to them always saying that things were fine and would be okay... that this kind of startled me.  I opened my eyes and looked at her, seeing the concern written all over her face.  She was right, though.  If we had not gone to help my sister... where would she be?  "I dont' even want to think about that," I muttered, knowing that the what ifs would haunt me as much as what really happened.
I kissed my son's forehead and held him tighter again.  "Exactly... don't think about the other possibilities.  Just think about the fact that everyone is okay," "I said softly.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:05 am

"And you know I'll be right by your side when you need someone to help bury the bodies so you don't wind up back in Azkaban," I assured him, putting a hand on his shoulder.  "Let's try not to think about the what ifs... she's going to be okay.  She's here and is safe now... just remember, it took some time for Ember to get back to normal after they took just her..."  I sighed, hating the fact that this has happened too much to our family.  Then I saw that little smirk on his face.  "i think more than a little... which is your job as a father, anyways," I added.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:48 am

I can't really just stop worrying about my family. " I can't just turn it off..." I said slowly. This whole thing is my fault and I won't feel like I have done everything I can do if I just sit here. I sighed, " I just wish it doesn't have a huge impact you know?" I asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:16 am

I nodded, taking her hand and squeezing it.  "I understand, Lenni..." I said to her, wishing there was more I could do to help her.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:39 pm

I nodded, though it hurt my head to do so.  "Does Addie and Jada know that me and Fred are here?" I asked, wondering if anyone told them that their boyfriends nearly died.  They deserved to know, anyways.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Turning to Fred after Remus spoke up, " We're okay...thanks Fred...stay put like Remus said...one of us will come and tell you when you can move. Addison and Jada have been told where you both are and not sure when they will be showing up. Just stay put and let us know if your head starts to really hurt."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next