Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT

+11
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Ember Potter Black
Sirius Black
Marcus Darwin
Jetty Pettigrew
Dean Black
Fred Weasley
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
15 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT - Page 3 Empty Re: Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:52 am

I was so happy to hear that voice, " Thank Merlin!" I said, as I was so relieved. Also, incredibly dizzy. I had lost a lot of blood. I just hoped we could get out of here. I looked and saw George Fred and my brother rushing into the room. I have never been so happy to see them. McNair walked towards me and I cringed, he sent a curse back to the guys. " LOOK OUT!"

Back to top Go down

Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT - Page 3 Empty Re: Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold. TBD----Violence & SMUT

Post  Dean Black Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:02 pm

George needed to get my sister out of here.  I saw the curse and rushed over, pushing George out of the way.  I had meant to be away from it as well, but that part did not work out according to plan.  Whatever it was, hit my shoulder and it knocked me backwards by a few feet.  The hell if I was going to let it slow me down.  I felt a searing pain and for a moment I was disoriented... I nearly had to ask what was going on after whatever curse that was.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:04 pm

I saw the three of them coming in and it was a great sight to see. I was not going to be able to save Lenni by myself. I had a bad feeling that this was not going to end well if it twas just me. "Behind you!" I managed to shout before one of the Death EAters holding me hit me at the base of my head and neck. It knocked me down and I saw stars.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:12 pm

I was grateful that Dean shoved me out of the way.  There were so many people shouting, but I kept shooting off spells and kept one eye on Lenni at all times... and I was not liking what I was seeing at all.  They were definitely going to pay for what they were doing to her.  I was not going to let this slide.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 am

I saw my brother get hit, "DEAN!" I shouted as I needed to free myself. A few of the idiots were still around me. What the hell did they want me for? It had looked like they were winning until McNair put the knife to my throat. " DROP YOUR WANDS! ..." he shouted. He had his one hand on my head and the other holding the knife. " DROP THEM NOW! OR SHE DIES!" he repeated. Although, if it was up to him I would be dying either way. I shook my head repeatedly at them to not drop them.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:39 pm

I stood there, glancing back and forth between Fred and Dean and then at Elena. Of course Elena was shaking her head no... but Dean was already lowering his wand. I still had mine raised, but I wasn't aiming it at anyone but McNair. What was I going to do? I wasn't about to let Elena get killed. Though how on earth would we even be able to save her without our wands?
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:02 am

I started to lower my wand, but I did not let go of it. I was not going to let another one of my family members get hurt because of something stupid I did. I know it was different situations, but still. Dad got hurt because of me... I was not going to let Elena get hurt worse because of me. I knew she was shaking her head at us, but did she realize what they were going to do if we didn't? I realized that if they got our wands, they'd probably hurt us all anyways... I mean, they were Death Eaters after all. Since when would they play fair. I lowered my left hand, but still gripped my wand tightly. I kept my eyes level with McNair's. I felt warmth going down my right shoulder where I had been hit and knew that I was probably bleeding pretty bad. It stung, but that would be nothing compared to what I would feel if we lost my sister.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:07 am

My mind was running; how were we going to get Elena out of here?  Then, I started thinking of a plan.  We would just have to wing it with details lacking, but it could work.  "We'll make a trade," I said, surprised that my voice was strong and confident.  I did not lower my wand, but kept it pointing at them.  "Give her to us... and take me instead.  I mean, wouldn't you like more of a challenge?  Breaking a girl just seems way to easy for you guys.  I'm sure you know how strong a man is and how reluctant they are to break.  So It would give you much more of a challenge," I suggested.  I was hoping if they went for the trade, while making the exchange we could all somehow get away.  But if not, then I would be alright until they could get back to me to help.  There was no way thye were going tokeep Elena here, though.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:10 am

I wanted to look over at George and ask him if he was crazy. I didn't though, because my eyes were on McNair and I was ready to shoot a curse at him if so much as moved that knife. Just because my wand was down, did not mean I couldn't draw it up quickly to shoot a spell. Back in Uncle Remus's mentoring... we practiced all of this. I was pretty quick. "Or if a Black is what you so desire -- here I am. One way or another, she's going to be leaving," I said, the darkness in my voice surprising me.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:24 am

I couldn't believe they were actually lowering their wands. Why, as if I am happy about the idea of a trade. I was feeling dizzy and yet filled with adrenaline. I am not going to let someone else get hurt. I looked to Mcnair who seemed thrilled. His face sickened me, he then took me off the wall and through me to Darwin. He just seemed way to thrilled to hold onto me. McNair then walked over to them and I anticipated any movement. " You're just going to have to deal with some things first..." he said to them. He and two others got behind the three of them and tied them up. Turning back to me and Darwin. " Now we're going to have fun." He said twirling the knife. Darwin held onto me as McNair punched me in the face. He was making sure they were going to watch. I had to try my best to ignore how much it hurts for there sakes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:20 pm

I sat there, unable to do a damn thing about it.  Well, actually, I was pretty sure I could do something about it.  I was not even sure if Elena knew I was an animagus, but I knew that the Death Eaters did not.  I could transform... but I needed to help get George loose so he could save my sister.  I was not going to be as fast as normal with an injured arm, but I could easily be a distraction.  I just could not signal to the other two what I was planning on doing and that they had better have one of their many explosives up their sleeves or something.  Being in the position I was tied in, it was goign to be awkward and most likely painful to change.  But I had to do it; they were not going ot keep doing this to my sister.  I took a deep breath and changed.  And yes, it was awkward and definitely painful.  But the ropes loosened enough for me to get on all fours, even though I was favoring my front right limb.  

I sprinted and lunged at McNair and we rolled onto the ground away from my sister.  C'mon guys... you have got to have something up your sleeves... I'm gonna need some sort of help here, I thought, wishing that the twins could hear me.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Seeing them do that to Lenni... I could not stand it.  I was trying to make it look like I was fighting against the ropes when in reality, I was trying ot dig into my pockets.  Tying us up was mistake number one.  Mistake number two:  not frisking us.  It's as if they didn't know me and Fred always had things on us.  I was hoping to at least burn the rope enough to let us break free.  I glanced over when I saw Dean morph and thanked him silently.  He was a great distraction for what I was trying to do.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:53 am

I hung my head as the commotion started, a few of them tripped into me as I lay hanging on the wall like an ornament as Dean changed into his animagus I looked from Dean to George to Fred. I hoped with everything I had that none of them would get hurt. I needed help moving I am sureI had broken bones and ribs and needed to get my bleeding to stop. I kow I look like crap, there was nothing to do but wait. I looked around, as I started shouting at them, I needed to stay conscious. " Watch out!" I shouted as the fighting was just turning into mayhem. I tried to get myself free which was not working.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:36 pm

My little trick worked and enough was burnt away that I could break loose, helping Fred as well.  I wasn't about to leave him tied up before going ot LEnni... I needed all the help I could get.  I knew that Fred would cover me... well, the best he could anyways.  I rushed over to Elena and started to untie her as fast as I could.  "Just focus on staying with me, baby," I said to her, feeling a spell rush by me.  That was way too close for comfort.  But I didn't have my wand... what was I going to do about it?
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:45 pm

As I was in midair jumping at one of the Death Eater's that was headed towards George and my sister, I got shot out of the air.  I yelped and when I landed with a thud on the ground, I was in human form unintentionally.  I tasted some blood in my mouth, but just spit it out.  George needed to get her out of here... I wanted him to not worry about me or even Fred.  We'd manage to get out.  I saw another limp body on the floor and saw that it was Jetty.  I had no idea what to think about that... but a fiery anger built in my chest.  He was with them?!  Another thing caught my eye... Jetty's wand.  Until I had my own back, that would have to do.  I scrambled over to it and shot a curse just in time at one of the Death Eaters that must have known what I was up to.  He flew back a couple of feet.  "George, get her out of here," I shouted.  I knew that wands were kind of necessary to be able to Apparate, so I tossed him Jetty's.  He could have it back after I talked to him about what happened here.  And I woudl definitely get our own wands back.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next