Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

+12
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ron Weasley
Lily M. Evans Potter
Addison Logan Black
James Potter
Sirius Black
Dean Black
Fred Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
16 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998 - Page 6 Empty Re: My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

Post  Dean Black Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:56 am

"Yeah... let's get going," I suggested.  "I'd like to start drinking soon..."  I grinned at them.  I couldn't help but want to avoid hearing mum lay into Uncle James and Dad... I really hoped that my name would not be dragged into this.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998 - Page 6 Empty Re: My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:59 am

I couldn't help but smile a little bit.  "Well it wasn't fair... I couldn't even go to you," I said quietly.  I heard Lily and grinned at her.  "Just remember you are a couple years older than me still... so don't get too cocky."  I gave her a hug and then I saw James.  I pointed a finger at him and glared.  "You have some explaining to do."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:02 am

" Just have to let the parents know and then we can go?" I asked George as I was already heading towards my parents. " Hey....we're going to head to the reception now." I let them know. I was excited to get partying.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:02 am

"I just followed along with George and Dean's plan," I said knowing that look.  "Why don't we enjoy today and then you can wring our neck's tomorrow?"  I had my hand sheld up because my sister scared me.  Besides LIly, she was the only woman who I was afraid of when they got angry.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:04 am

I heard our names and I ushered the bride and groom into the limo.  "They'll figure it out... c'mon, Lenni," I said, taking my sister's hand.  I did not need to even see the look on my mother's face.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:06 am

I heard Uncle James explaining and hearing my brother's name and husband's name I gave a clap of my hands and turned the other direction quickly stepping back to George and Dean and Addie. " Let's go.." I said as I hurried them along. If I didn't see my mother's look I wouldn't freeze. " To the limo.." I pretty much pushed the three of them at least away from my mother. " Good plan Dean." I said as I let him lead the way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:08 am

I laughed as I saw the kids pretty much run the other direction. Looking to my best friend, " Sorry sweetie.." I didn't want my name to be thrown under the bus either, I was expecting to hear it come up. Which I was dreading, I only learned about the plan because I can read everyone around here like books.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:16 am

"You knew, too?" I said, feeling a little more hurt form Lily hiding it from me than James.  She was supposed to be my best friend.  I kind of expected secrets and hidden agendas from the Marauders... but not Lily.  But I took a deep breath and smiled.  For once I would try to listen to my brother. I tok Sirius's hand and looked at the other two.  "Let's go celebrate," I said, letting my happiness for my daughter come into my voice.  I would be dealing with Dean later, too.  How dare they get my son to do this, too!  I had a hard time believing that it was their idea... This was so something that Sirius and James would do.  I didn't wait for an answer from James and Lily, I started to walk the other way to head towards th ehall with Srius.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:19 am

I looked to James, " Guess my neck is being reigned along with yours.." I said with a sigh. I didn't like being sworn to secrecy. It was for her though as a surprise so she'll suck it up.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:21 am

I sighed and looked at Lily.  "We're going to be paying for this one later," I told my lovely wife.  I kissed her cheek and said, "I suppose we should head toward the hall?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:22 am

In teh limo I let out a breath of relief, "She looks as though shes going to kill someone. " I said, " It's amazing...do something for her and she pulls the HUGE guilty look. " I said shaking my head. I would try to ignore the fact my mother was getting upset because it was a surprise. It was an awesome surprise too. We got to the hall, getting out I looked around, " Wow, it looks beautiful." We had come to see it before everything was set up. I didn't think it would look this awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:23 am

I looked at the other three and laughed.  "What was all that about?  First it was let's take a lot of pictures... now it's like let's get out of dodge," I teased, seeing teh looks on their faces was priceless.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:42 am

I was so happy to have Sirius back.  And I was extremely ecstatic that Elena was married.  I was just hurt that the guys lied to me and the fact that Lily -- my sister, my best friend -- was also going in on it, too.  I felt bad that I was acting a little peeved.  That was why I was going to focus my energy on being happy for George and Elena and deal with all the men -- I guessed that Remus had to be in on it, too.  He was a marauder after all.  I was good at compartmentalizing my emotions since Sirius got injured an in a coma.  So that was what I was going to do.  Remus - I swear he was like the psychiatrist in our big family-- said that it would come back to bite me later... but later didn't matter right now.  "I'm glad you were there for her,"I told Sirius.  I was sure he was the only person who could see through me... but he would probably know better than to push the issue.  For our daughter's sake.  And really, come tomorrow, I might not be as hurt.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:50 am

I smiled as we walked into the hall, " Yeah, I suppose we will.." I said to him as I held his hand. It was ood to see everyone together again. She would get over it and understand it was for them too.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:05 am

I couldn't imagine how my sister felt.  I knew she'd be fine with it... there was just a lot going on right now.  And especially with having to do it all by herself.  I knew she was feeling desperate and alone.  I knew how she was feeling about everything at Dean's wedding.  I had talked to her... I understood wanting to keep hope and to be on the verge of losing it.  "Let's find a seat, shall we?"  I was caught off guard by so much red hair.  "You know...  people will think you're a Weasley," I teased.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next