Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

+12
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ron Weasley
Lily M. Evans Potter
Addison Logan Black
James Potter
Sirius Black
Dean Black
Fred Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
16 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998 - Page 9 Empty Re: My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

Post  George Weasley Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:20 pm

I gave my wife a kiss and grinned at her.  "Trust me, I know," I assured her.  "I honestly don't know how any of us kept it a secret..." I shook my head.  I had been so close to spilling so many times.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998 - Page 9 Empty Re: My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:59 am

I twirled with Dean and hugged him close.  "You are going to talk to hi, right?" I asked, speaking of his dad, of course.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:18 am

I looked at Addison.  "Of course I'll talk to him; he's my dad," I said to her, shrugging.  "Really, I've spoken to him all summer long getting him ready for this."  Naturally I knew this was not exactly what Addison meant when she said talk to him, but I was not going to say otherwise.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:28 am

I smiled and gave Dean a kiss.  "Ah, yea, you boys aren't alwyas the best with secrets," I said to him.  "But that's not what I meant."
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:49 pm

Watching as the bride and groom left us I strode over to my wife. " So it's about time that smile stays on your face hm?" I said as I took her out onto the dance floor. I may have been in a coma for a year, but I did not like how sore my muscles felt while I tried to do something I had always done before.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:05 pm

Sirius still had a way with me. I let him lead me out to the dance floor and grinned at him. "I wondered if you saved any energy to dance with me tonight," I teased. If he had to choose between dancing with me or with our daughter, I would want him to dance with Elena. But it was so wonderful to be with my husband again.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:13 pm

Swaying to the music, " I'll always find my way back to you. You really think I wouldn't dance with you tonight?" I asked her. " There is no need to be angry at anyone. It was my fault that there was any secrets..." I told her as I added a spin and pulled her close. " I have to talk to our son, I think he is feeling a little bummed out."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:58 pm

"I wasn't sure if too much dancing would be wise," I said, automatically going into the nurturing mode because Sirius did have a tendency to not take care of himself at times. I gave my husband a little kiss as we danced. "It made for the best surprise; there's no reason I would be mad. Well, I may want to smack you later when I remember everything I said in the past visits that you were awake," I added with a grin.

I glanced Dean's way and sighed. "That may be wise... but you also know Dean. Sometimes it's best to let him come to you." Our son had a way of making things one hundred times more difficult than necessary. "But he did help with the surprise, so he might not be as difficult as normal."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri May 19, 2017 8:28 am

Frowning at my wife, " It's fine." I said shortly, smirking slightly. " You did say a lot of things." teasing her as we continued. Nodding with her, " Yeah, it is this big wall though. If we don't talk I sense it causing a lot more tension then I want or need. "
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:15 pm

I was glad that he still had his normal sense of humor. "Oh, trust me, I know what I said, but I'm trying to block it all out so we can enjoy this," I teased. Sighing, I looked back over to our son. His relationship with his father was never the best to begin with. "Addie is good with him... if he shuts you out, she'll knock some sense into him. You Black men need a good woman to do that every now and again."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:57 am

" well at least you're trying." I said with an added laugh, " I'm sure the Black men are the only problem." I said as I continued to poke fun. " you know you never said yourself as one of the most stubborn people that we have the pleasure of dealing with."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:08 pm

I grinned at Sirius and gave him a light kiss. "I don't recall making specifications of the Black women," I teased right back. "We both know I'm worse than you on the stubborn aspect." There was no way I would win that little debate even if I tried.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:27 pm

Laughing as we continued swaying, " At least you know you can't win." I said as I spun her with my right arm, wincing slightly. " Don't need to have worries, we're all okay. " I informed her as I know she is thinking of everyone. " Daughter is okay, son is okay and I am okay. You can relax."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:23 am

I chuckled and looked into my husband's eyes. "You know me too well," I said. "You can just tell that I'm fretting just by the look in my eyes." I took a deep breath and actually tried to listen to him and relax.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:14 am

George Weasley wrote:I gave my wife a kiss and grinned at her.  "Trust me, I know," I assured her.  "I honestly don't know how any of us kept it a secret..." I shook my head.  I had been so close to spilling so many times.

Smiling to him, I know it must have been hard on him." That had to be difficult"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next