Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

+12
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ron Weasley
Lily M. Evans Potter
Addison Logan Black
James Potter
Sirius Black
Dean Black
Fred Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Ember Potter Black
George Weasley
16 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998 - Page 5 Empty Re: My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

Post  Sirius Black Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:10 am

We had gotten up to the front of the ceremony, I gave her a kiss and gave George a quick hug as the pair stepped up I walked down and grinned to my wife who was crying. I know we wanted to have a moment. I sat down beside her, leaning in beside her. " Hello Beautiful." I whispered quickly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998 - Page 5 Empty Re: My love grows for you with every beat of my heart -- September 1998

Post  Harry J. Potter Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:14 am

We saw Sirius walking Elena down the aisle. No way! I grinned, I was happy for them. Now, everyone is really back. I couldn't be happier. The ceremony was beautiful. I looked up to Ginny and I smiled. Who knew the twins would be eager to marry.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:16 am

I felt like a crazy person, I have been taking photos of the reception of first look between George and Elena, and Ember and Sirius. This was beautiful and I didn't need to be sworn to secrecy anymore.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:54 am

It was finally time to kiss the bride.  I grinned and kissed her.  I couldn't believe that I had the woman of my dreams with me right now!  "You are amazing," I told her, kissing her again.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:55 am

In response to Sirius, I kissed him.  I couldn't believe this... this was amazing.  I held onto his hand and there was no way I was letting go of him.  There would just be no way.  I didn't want him to be out of my site.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:23 am

I smiled as we kissed and the pastor announced us husband and wife. To him I replied, " Thanks darlin' I know.." I grinned as we were now Husband and Wife. I was officially Mrs. Elena Weasley I couldn't be happier.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:30 am

I stood up when they were announced as husband and wife. It was a beautiful ceremony, I held onto Ember's hand and couldn't get rid of my smile. It seemed to go on and on. We clapped as the Bride and Groom led the way out of the hall. " That was a beautiful ceremony. " I said, as we went off for photos and then the party which I am sure had some surprises. I walked with Ember as I had my arm around her waist. " Glad I'm back."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:51 pm

"It was," I agreed.  Then I looked at him and sighed.  "You're such an ass," I told him.  "Making me wait this long."  I smiled at my husband.  It was just like him to make a grand appearance like that.  I was really glad he did it for Lenni... but St. Mungo's could not have let him go if he just woke up.  And if they did, I was going to have to have a word with them; how did they know if he was okay to be up adn moving around like this?
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:24 am

I smiled, " This was the best way to say hi to everyone." I said as I pulled her close. " I'll behave... " I told her as if convincing her to have fun. " Smile..." I said giving her a light shove. " I'll be okay. I have been good for a while. You're giving me the same look Prongs did.." I said. We went outside and went to get a few photos with the bride and groom. As did Molly and Arthur, they had to have a few parent photos. Then the party had there photos. I caught my wife shedding a few tears. " Sad our nest is going to be empty?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:38 am

This was an awesome moment.  Lenni was so happy.  And I didn' tthink I had ever seen my mum look so proud of me before.  I knew with our career and school choice wasn't what she thought was best for me or Fred... so to see that loko in her eyes that she had for Bill, Charlie, and Percy ahead of me... well, I had always wanted to see that.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:42 am

I hugged George, " thank you for getting him here." I said to my new husband. " I know you got it going and Uncle James and Uncle Remus helped.." I said as a matter of factly. " I love you." I said as we were a newly married couple as we were speaking to each other as photos were being taken. I loved getting candid photos. " Perhaps we should head to the reception now?" I asked as the group of people outside of the ceremony as I have never seen so many people in one place.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:47 am

I had such mixed feelings about Sirius being awake right now.  Especially since he let slip he was okay for a little while now?  He was not going to get off that easily wiht me.  "I've been waiting for the nest to be empty... but I still have an overgrown child to be taking care of now," I said pointedly.  It was very difficult to keep a scolding look towards him since I was so happy to see him awake.  "And... don't think I didn't notice what you said, Sirius.  You've been okay for awhile?  You will be explaining the logic behind that one to me."  I had a feeling that my brother had a part in this... that was why I hadn't seen him before the wedding.  Oh, I was going to be dealing with him later.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:48 am

I smiled walking over to the proud parents, " Well, you guys feeling old?" I teased. Thankful I knew Harry was not going to be purposing within this year I think. He may have asked James for advice or something with Ginny. Glad everyone was back together, it was killing me not to tell her about him being awake.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:50 am

I walked over to George and Elena, " So, whenever you guys are ready we have the limo ready." I said to her as I helped Jada. They were both so nice. I am glad they both had girlfriends that weren't idiots.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:54 am

I smirked, " Overgrown child huh..." I said as I nodded slowly. " I see where you're coming from....Didn't expect you to not catch it." I told her, I knew she would be happy but pset she didn't know about it. " It was for you too babe." I explained, I know we would be talking about it for a little while I looked over to see Lily walking towards us. " Hey, you're as old as you feel...right now I feel about 100."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next