Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You promised me you'd be around....

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

You promised me you'd be around.... - Page 4 Empty Re: You promised me you'd be around....

Post  James Potter Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:00 am

I laughed and nodded.  "You will do that and so much more, Lenni," I informed her.  The wedding day would be all about her and I knew that besides making us all speechless, I was sure she would end up doing so much more.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

You promised me you'd be around.... - Page 4 Empty Re: You promised me you'd be around....

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:46 am

I smiled, " Thanks.." I said as I looked around the kitchen. " I should help you clean up...Aunt Lily might kill you if you leave it like this..." I said gesturing to the mess. I was glad I could come and talk to my uncle about my odd worries. " I just hope I knock his socks off......in a non sexual way..." I informed him with a smile.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:39 am

I laughed and shrugged.  "You can help if you'd like... but I would never leave this mess for her to clean up.  I am nicer than that," I informed my niece with a smile, starting to get things a little more organized in the kitchen.  "And you will... trust me.  Any image he has in his head of how you may look as you walk down that aisle will be nothing compared to how you really look."  I remembered trying to picture what Lily would look like when she finally walked down that aisle to me, but what she blew that picture out of the water easily.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:57 am

" I'll help...you may need it...mum has told me things.." I smirked as I knew something was coming back to hit me. I prepared for it, " It's true...I know you're nice....you just get distracted.." I laughed at the reaction I got. " I am only repeating what I was told!" I said quickly, just watching out for myself. I didn't need anything thrown at me or anything.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:59 pm

I furrowed my brow as I gave my niece a look.  "Your mother doesn't know what she's talking about," I informed her.  I did not get distracted.  "You never listen to everything your parents tell you.  Hasn't anyone ever told you that?" I teased.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:16 am

Smirking, " Yes, they've also told me to never listen to you..." I retorted. Knowing he would have some sort of witty comeback. I gave him the chance to say it, as I looked with raised eye brows. " Somehow she would just know how to have me retort to that?" I asked him as I kept giving smart ass remarks.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:39 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "I'm your cool Uncle James -- you listen to my advice over your parents'... that's just the way it should go.  It just sucks that it had to wait seventeen years or you would just be listening to me right now," I explained, still smirking.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:42 am

Laughing I answered back, " Who says I'm not listening right now?" I asked him. I reached over and helped myself to another one of his cookies. " Whenever I want chocolate though I am definitely coming over here for some cookies. Mum tried to bake and it ended badly.. " I said with a smirk remembering she ended up forgetting about them.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:30 am

I grinned.  "I've always been the baker and your mum was always the cook.  Reverse that, though, and we'll burn whatever it is that we make," I agreed, laughing.  I took a bite of cookie.  "Lily is going to smell the cookies... but there won't be any left with the way we're eating them."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:26 am

I grinned, 'I always felt bad when mum would bake something and no one would eat it...to which point she would get mad at everyone.." I pointed out and continued on." That is true but I can help you make more....Just so I can have more.." Laughing I added, " How did you all meet one another?...I mean, how did you all propose to one another?" I asked him. I loved getting the guys point of view. To hear how nervous they are and whatnot.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:07 pm

I smiled, thinking of how Ember would do that.  I sighed as I continued to put things away.  "Well... those are some completely different stories.  I'm guessing you'd prefer the proposal stories first?" I inquired, a bemused smile on my face.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum