Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boris -- February 1996

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Boris -- February 1996 - Page 3 Empty Re: Boris -- February 1996

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:43 pm

If Boris could have laughed, he would have.  He didn't care if there were other dogs here!  He wanted the girl!  Fresh meat!  He growled again and lunged at her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:44 pm

"Boris, no!" I yelled, I didn't want him to hurt Will or Dean. And I didn't want them to hurt Daddy either. I was surprised when Boris hesitated at least.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:48 pm

That was it, I lunged at Boris and got him and threw him the other direction. As Boris flipped in the ground I knew I was in an issue. I knew I would have to give Dean and Lucy time to get away. In a blizzard it will take them a while. I snapped my teeth at Boris. I would give him everything I had in me. Just get her safe Dean I whipped around just in time to brace for a lunge from my father.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:59 pm

Boris was pissed off to say the very least.  He lunged towards Will.  Why had he listened to the stupid girl?  What was it about her?  There was only one other person in the world who could get Boris to at least hesitate.  Instead he supposed he would settle for trying to rip apart the other wolf.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:02 pm

I pushed against Lucy. She needed to run. When I knew she was in safety, I would return to check on Will. I tried to pull her so she would at least get on my back. I could handle it. And I could run faster in the snow than she could. Especially deep snow. Just get back to the castle... and then I would help Will with Boris somehow.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:43 am

I got on Dean's back and held on while he sprinted back to the castle.  We got to where w ehad exited the castle from the passageway.  I got off of Dean and looked at him.  "He listened, Dean.  I don't think Boris has full control, but there's something wrong obviously.  Help Will," I told him.  I think that Boris would've listened to me... but the guys were there being all threatening.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:03 am

I changed back to my human form. "Lucy, just go straight to the tower. We can handle him... just please, go. I don't want to have to worry about you, okay?" I pleaded, a little out of breath having sprinted through foot deep snow with her on my back.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:11 am

I bit my lip.  "Okay... I'll be up there," I said, hugging Dean.  "Be careful... you're not as strong as Boris."  I watched as he changed back into his husky and ran back towards the woods.  What did the Slytherins do?  I was going to do something about this... and how could Daddy not tell something was ary with his potions and stuff?  I thought it would be obvious or something... but I guess that maybe something small would be unnoticeable.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3