Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.  - Page 6 Empty Re: On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:02 pm

I pouted, " Don't..." I don't like when I get teased.... especially by someone cute...It bugged me. " I know your teasing.... he has those abilities...Go ahead.." I told him. Gave him the okay to do it. I want him to believe me and I was sure Remus wouldn't disappoint.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.  - Page 6 Empty Re: On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Was this some sort of test? Now I had permission to summon Remus? "Alright, then," I said. I mustered my most quiet voice and said, "Professor Remus Lupin." I couldn't wait until I proved her wrong that Lupin wouldn't show up.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:25 pm

I couldn't help feel somewhat giddy in knowing Remus would show up. " Should have placed a bet.." I said with a smile. Hiding that I may still think he's a little cute...OH GOSH NO. I looked over to George as he grinned like he was winning or something. " I will win he will hear you.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:33 pm

I walked up behind Elena and put my hands on her shoulders. "Now, kids, I wonder who could've set off some firecrackers throughout the train?" I asked, nearly laughing at the disbelief written all over George Weasley's face.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:40 pm

I jumped as I didn't think he'd come up behind me. " Told you.." I said with a knowing smirk. George looked worried that I knew that. I shrugged looking over to Remus, " No idea.." I said trying to pull the innocent card. Hoping he didn't remember Dad had made the glitter that we put on the slytherins. " I have no idea who could've done such a thing.." I said looking to George and waited for him to say something.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:53 pm

I couldn't hide my amazement. "Er... yeah, Professor. You know how many crazy kids are aboard these days," I said, shrugging it off. I was almost positive I saw some laughter in his eyes... but I didn't want to bank on that to get us off the hook.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:40 am

I nodded agreeing, " Yeah, Professor...there is a lot of crazy people on the train this year." I said with the most convincing smile as I could.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:53 am

I just looked at both of them. I knew I should probably do something... I think that was why Dumbledore always enoyed me riding on the train with the students, but I missed the days when us Marauders did that. "Well... if you see the culprits, make sure you let them know that they better behaves themselves the rest of the trip in," I said.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:19 pm

I saluted him with a smile, " Will do." I said as I clapped on George's back. " We will send them your way if they do not.." I said running my hand through my hair. As I took George's hand as it seemed the most comfortable thing to do. Ignoring that Remus may wonder and send word to my parents. Because it seemed to spread like wildfire.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:55 pm

"You two better behave," I added as I walked away, shaking my head. These kids... I swear between them and the wolf... the only reason I had gray hair.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:23 pm

" Will do Remus!" I said as I pulled George into the nearest compartment. Thankfully it was empty, then I started giggling. " I was right.."

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 pm

"Hey, I'm pretty sure I said he'd let us off the hook," I told her. "But yes, you did say he'd show up... that was kind of weird. I wonder how he does it..." I peeked out teh compartment door to make sure he was gone though. "Well... that was lovely excitement for the afternoon."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:17 am

I smiled , " Of course it was.." I said as I know it would get me a look. " I didn't have to doubt we'd get a warning. He knows its us..and we should hold off until we get there.." I told him with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:41 am

"You took that as a warning? I took that as a challenge," I told her, laughing. "But I try not to press my luck with teachers... it's hard to tell their breaking point of when you cross their particular line."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:59 am

I grinned, " I cross it most of the time..." I said honestly. I had slowed down a lot though. Which my parents were thankful about. I had been writing to mum a lot and she was telling me that she was thankful George was here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next