Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:23 am

That was actually kind of surprising. "Oh, I can sit with you so you don't catch a lot of hell from the guys," I suggested. "But then again... that may end up giving you more." I shrugged. "Whatever you prefer," I said. I really didn't care where we were... as long as we got to hang out a bit.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.  - Page 3 Empty Re: On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:05 am

" I will come sit with you for a while." I said with a smile. " I will go to your compartment..." I said as I found an empty one. " Here?" I asked her as I opened the door.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:07 am

" A sample pack would be great. " I said with excitement as I swung my other leg to the same side so I was directly sitting on his lap. Leaning my head on his shoulder, " Had to wake up so early today..." I said with a yawn. I hated early mornings.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:19 am

"I think we could manage that," I said, smiling at her. I put my arm around her a little bit while she rested her head on my shoulder. "How early did you have to wake up? It really isn't all that early," I told her. "But you can rest if you want," I added, wanting so badly to give her a kiss -- at least on the forehead. Something cute... something sweet. Something that, at least I hoped, wouldn't necessarily lead to horrible awkwardness if it was something she didn't want. "You should know I wouldn't move if you used me as a pillow..." And ever so nonchalantly, I did let my lips brush her forehead lightly. I wasn't sure if she'd even realized I did it since i tried to make it so light that it may be mistaken for an accident or something if it went the wrong way.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:25 am

"Seems as good as any of them," I said, thinking that any of them with Fred in them was fine by me. But I had to try to play it cool. I sat down on kind of an angle so I was leaning partially against the window and the back of the seat. "Do I get a sneak peak at what you guys have planned tonight?" I asked.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:35 pm

" well my mother likes to have us all up at a ridiculous time..." I started," she seems to think that if we all wake up at 5 in the morning we will be eager to go or something. " I explained, this just felt normal. I almost completely relaxed. " I know.. You would be a nice guy and let me stay there as long as I wanted. Well within reason I mean." I said as I smiled. Looking up to meet his gaze it was hard for me not to kiss him. I mean we were meer inches apart. I smiled, then decided I was going to go for it. I was a tough girl I could read the signs. Well I hoped I leaned closer and closer. To the point of me being about a hairs length away. I pushed my lips against his.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:40 pm

I was kind of startled when I felt her lips against mine, but I didnt' skip a beat. I tilted my head to make it a little easier. I couldn't believe. I hand my arm around her and my other hand was on her knee. I held her close, but not too close so if she wanted to pull away she could.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:09 pm

This seemed to have taken forever to kiss. I like to think we both planned ot without knowing we did. I deepened the kiss I put my hand behind his head meeting with his eyes I gave him a smile as my hand ran through his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:15 pm

I smiled at her and said, "Well, had I known that was going to happen, I would've gotten around to it sooner." I smiled t her again and couldn't help myself but I leaned in to give her another kiss.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:20 am

I grinned, leaning in to George kissing him. I straddled him and looked at him, " Can I have a bit of a sneak peek into the prank? " I pleaded him.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:25 am

I just grinned at her. "Hmm... I don't think that'd be fair," I told her, shrugging. "Sorry, no can do."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 pm

I smiled, " I didn't think so..." I said with a laugh. I didn't care about it to much. I can always see when they show it. I was perfectly happy staying where I am. Looking to him, " It's nice though..." I said as I looked out the window. " I mean the ride is always nice....this has just made it nicer." I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:19 pm

I grinned as I sat down on the other side of her, " No I cannot do it m'dear. It wouldn't be fair to those who are all organizing it. " I explained. Running a hand through my ginger hair, " I would love to but I am torn."
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:13 pm

I smiled at him. "I understand," I told him. "But a girl could hope for a preview. Any more success on your projects that you were working on with George?" I asked him. I knew they were working on some joke stuff that was all their own.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:15 pm

I nodded. "That is a sentiment I totally agree with," I told her. "And to be honest I didn't think we'd. Ever do that."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next