Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.  Empty On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

Post  Fred Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:37 am

As usual it was as hectic as always not knowing what was going to happen or even if mum and dad could get us there on time. I admittedly thought my parents had more super powers than most. I mean they get us there to the station and we're all ready to go. I had gathered everything up in my trunk alongside my brother George. We had a lovely entrance planned for us, I grabbed the last letter I had gotten from Jada. It was entertaining writing her, to which George thought I had been missing something to write to Pettigrew's daughter. Thankfully she takes after her mother. I mean, it is nice having someone to write too. I had been also writing Angelina who was as eager as ever to start talking quidditch. Although Angelina never stops talking Quidditch so it never really is an issue.

Jada was different, which is good. I mean I like different, I hadn't decided if I was going to invite her to sit with us. George was still uneasy on her seeing who her father is. There is always more that meets the eye. Especially with the Black's as our example. Being innocent due to Jada's father causing problems. I still can't find it the right thing when everyone judges them by their parents. Elena doesn't do that. Although with Elena she beats anyone up or gets herself into serious trouble. Of course until we come to help her to much of George's dismay. I laughed at my joke, " Oh you don't mind coming to Elena's help don't you?" I said as we left our room. Actually listening to what he was saying was how to deal with wanting to be a hero for Elena. " You say I'm the one dreaming..." I said as we both lugged our trunks down the stairs.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.  Empty Re: On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Mum and Michael brought us to King's Cross Station and I felt kind of lame going in with my family... but then again, I loved them and despite people thinking they knew us due to the fact that half of us had the name Pettigrew attached, I didn't really care. I wasn't a Pettigrew, but my brother was. And no one was going to hurt him. My father is a mystery. I never really viewed Peter as 'dad', even if he was there to help raise me. I could see Michael being 'dad' though... he was a great guy. I really hoped that mum would just let it happen. I asked my mum if I looked alright, and knew she was going to say something. "Shh," I said, feeling color rise in my cheeks a little bit. I gave Jetty a hug as he went off to find his friends already. Kids these days... so ignorant and ungrateful. I looked at mum and Michael. I gave each of them a big hug. "You guys don't have to stay and watch the train leave... why don't you go out for a lunch date?" I suggested, kissing my mum's cheek. "You know I love you," I added as I started to walk away into the jumbled mess of the platform.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.  Empty Re: On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

Post  Fred Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:56 pm

I said my goodbyes to my parents as I walked on with my brother. " So, how long do you think before you find Elena Dear Brother?" I asked him with a knowing grin. Just as I knew he would end up saying something to me about Jada. Meh, I was fine with it. I don't know if I was going to invite her in the compartment with us. This is were we make our plans for the beginning meal. How can we do that if Jada is there. She is there and no one will want to say anything because they don't know her well. Mind you this summer is the only time I have been writing her. I have gotten to know her well though. I can give her a chance to get to actually hang out with her. Speaking of where??? I looked around as I knew something about her was being said by George to which I can easily retort with Elena.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:09 pm

I was mentally kicking myself for getting my hopes up for even talking with Fred during this chaotic part of the day. I couldn't even find some of my girlfriends, let alone the boy I've been talking to all summer with. Maybe he had seen me and decided that he didn't want to talk in person. Perhaps his friends finally persuaded him that I was no good. I moved some of my bangs out of my face and adjusted my bag. I just stood there in the hustle and bustle and looked around. I had some time before having to board the train. Then, as the crowd parted slightly, I saw him standing there joking with his brother and friends. I felt my heart melt a little bit when I saw his smile. "Jada, stop it," I muttered to myself, causing some people to turn and look at me. I waved them off because I was not going to deal with them at the moment.

Well, I could either stand there like a fool or go over and at least say hello. He was close enough to the train that I could board afterwards and make it look like I had just happened to be passing him. That seemed legitimate. I was just glad that I had gotten into Ravenclaw and not into Slytherin because I knew that wouldn't go over well. Anyways... I was close enough now that if we made eye contact, I would smile and say hello. But if he didn't look my way, then would I have enough courage to still say hello?
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:33 pm

I loved observing around us as we can pick out our newest victim. Then I saw her blonde hair, waiting that brief moment where we made eye contact. I nodded to her with a grin as my group of people started moving as if my brain was on auto run. My legs started moving, and I nodded to her and continued my stupid grin. " Hey!" I shouted loud enough she could hear me.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:36 pm

I yawned as we made our way on to the platform I looked around observing everyone and just waiting for my friends. I saw Ron who squeaked at me, I pulled my hair into a pony tail as I looked around waiting to see Fred and George to go over a few pranks. Of course they saw me sometimes as a threat for pranks which was fun. They don't really challenge me though because they are terrified of my ability because of who I am. I grinned, knowing exactly where there compartment was I would just go visit them then join the ladies and Will. Mum and aunt Chloe still think that Will and I are going to get married.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:49 pm

I smiled back at him and pushed some hair behind my ear. Stupid hair cut... wouldn't stay put. "Hey," I said, having waited until I didn't have to shout over the crowd. I ignored the looks I was getting from his friends and brother. They would just have to deal with me. I mean, I wasn't even technically related to Peter. It was just teh typical gossipy nonsense that went around with who I was, I suppose. I looked past Fred for a moment and said to his brother, "You might not want to gawk so much. You'll never get her that way." I had seen him eyeballing Elena from across the way. Even though our mums were close, Elena and I didn't exactly hit it off like they did. I mean, we weren't enemies or anything. But I wouldn't call us best friends either. But, whether seh knew it or not, I defended her and her father in Ravenclaw when anyone would open their mouths about it. I wasn't sure what to believe with all of the nonsense, but it really wasn't anyone else's business, was it?

Focusing my attention back on Fred -- not really believing that I ever really lost focus -- I realized I hadn't made any plan of action as to what to say to him besides hi. Why was this so difficult? "So... how have you been?" I asked, feeling so stupid. It really wasn't like it had been that long since our last owl. But it was so much easier to write it out rather than standing there talkign to him. His eyes were just so distracting... and his smile... I wondered how soft his lips -- no, Jada. Stop it. I mentally kicked myself again for being so easily distracted.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:09 pm

I laughed as she made the joke on George's expense. " Oh man... That just made it better." I said as I ended up getting squished into Jada for a brief moment as we all suddenly felt very sardine like. " How have you been? "
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:19 pm

I rolled my eyes at Jada. "I wasn't gawking," I said. I wasn't sure what Fred saw in her... she was the enemy's daughter. I mean... hello!! I swear it was just because she was blonde or something. I don't know. I try not to get too involved in my brother's head... because, quite frankly, it's a bit scary. But same could be said for my mind. The whistle blew to let us know we all needed to board. I looked at Fred adn shook my head, meaning that she couldn't sit wiht us.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Being accidentally pushed closer just about made my heart thump out of my chest. "Not too bad," I said, not wanting to give away how excited I was to see him. "Just glad to be getting back to school." Gee... spoken like a true Ravenclaw! How much of a dork was I?
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:29 pm

I laughed, " I can't wait for the first prank...." I said with a smirk and a wink. Then looking to my brother I acknowledged that he didn't want her there. Hm....well I could always go with her for a bit then come back? ...NO!!! Fred go with your brother and have her go sit with her girl friends and chat about whatever they chat about. " I agree dearest brother....you should go say hi or something gawking at her isn't going to do anything..."
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:35 pm

"Don't you worry about what I'm going to be doing with -- I mean, about Elena," I said. I was sure this was just a ploy so Fred could have time with Jada -- which I totally did not agree with -- but I couldn't help but just go with it. I really did want to go talk with Elena. "I'll see you in our seats," I said, walking away from them. i just hoped I wouldn't see Blondie with us. "Hey, Elena," I said casually, walking up beside her as everyone stood in line to get on the train.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:40 pm

I had to hide a smirk when George stumbled over his words. Elena was hot -- I was comfortable enough with myself to say it. And it seemed like George could use a good lay... so i wasn't going to stand in the way of that. He needed to loosen up a bit about certain things. And that was one of them. I looked at Fred, knowing that I probably wouldn't be welcomed sitting with them. "I suppose I'll see your newest prank at dinner sometime...?" I said, knowing full well there'd be a spectacle.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:48 pm

I smiled as George came over to see me, " Hey....what's up?" I asked him, knowing full well he was scoping out their next victim. " It better not be me by the way..." I said smirking looking up to him. " No pranking me..." I said just in case he needed to know that again.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:50 pm

I looked at Elena with an innocent gleam (hopefully!) in my eye. "Whatever do you mean? We're just gettign on the train like everyone else. We just want a peaceful schoolyear..." It was really hard for me to say any of that with a straight face.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next