Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GODRIC'S HOLLOW -- The Night the Earth Stood Still -- 31 October 1981

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GODRIC'S HOLLOW -- The Night the Earth Stood Still -- 31 October 1981 - Page 2 Empty Re: GODRIC'S HOLLOW -- The Night the Earth Stood Still -- 31 October 1981

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:57 am

I had tears welling my vision. " JAMES!" I screamed as I gathered Harry's things as fast as I possibly could. I heard the door blast open. " No.....no..." I repeated to myself, he can't be here to kill us. " We'll be okay Harry..You will be okay. We love you and we will always be there for you. No matter what." I told him. " Daddy loves you....Mummy loves you..." I said to our little boy who was in my arms crying. I tried everything to make him stop crying.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

GODRIC'S HOLLOW -- The Night the Earth Stood Still -- 31 October 1981 - Page 2 Empty Re: GODRIC'S HOLLOW -- The Night the Earth Stood Still -- 31 October 1981

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:01 am

I was surprisingly calm as I faced the most evil wizard I had ever known and my inevitable demise. But I knew that I was giving Lily and Harry the best chance in getting away by standing there to fight against him and the few followers he brought with him. I shot curses at the Death Eaters, making them fall to the ground so it was just me and Voldemort. I had a split lip and I was pretty sure I had a broken rib or two from fighting the Death Eaters while he just stood there and watched. Like it was some sort of entertainment to him. "I love you, Lily... Harry," I whispered, knowing they could nto hear me but it made me feel better as I stood up against Voldemort. I raised my wand and the last thing I remember was falling to the ground and a flash of green light.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2