Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Can't Do It Anymore -- TBD

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Can't Do It Anymore -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: I Can't Do It Anymore -- TBD

Post  Dean Black Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:03 am

I rolled my eyes. "of course Fred and George probably have it," I mumbled. And they didn't like me that much due to the fact of my last name. One bad thing about being a Black. "Dad," I said, "Harry barely knows that you had anything to do with Uncle James and Aunt Lily. At least, that's the way it seems. We're in the same year... I'm sure he could help me get the map. But anyways... you're saying the rat is Peter and that he's with... Voldemort. Then why isn't he out doing things to get the gang back together?" I questioned. I knew Jetty would hate hearing this about his father. Him and I had an odd relationship... but we both felt like our fathers were dead. We only had our mothers who didn't understand us. So we had built a bit of a bond. "Does Aunt Tobi know any of this?"
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:05 am

I highly doubted harry knowing anything about me, " doubt he knows much about me..." I said with a nod. " if Fred and George have it then you should be okay...they may give it to harry.." I told him. If I have been around signs then harry will be warned because of what people think I did. " he's not doing this because he's a coward who only looks after himself. When he thinks its safe he would be doing just that. I am sure he's getting the gang together as you put it...hes just in hiding...find the map and it will tell you...one thing, to read it...give it a tap and say I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....then it will show you Hogwarts. When you are done reading it you have to say mischief managed. So you are the last one to read it. " tobi know about Peter....i would say yes she has her theories. But no one ever wants to believe someone you love is capable of doing anything like that." I explained.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:05 am

I wasn't too sure if Aunt Tobi knew as much as Dad said... I mean, how the hell would he know? And if things were true... then why did Aunt Tobi still come around every now and then. My head was spinning. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. "I... I don't know." I was starting to feel a little ill. "I think I should go," I told him. I felt all shaky and I had no more chocolate. I really could muster up a Patronus... but I didn't feel like giving any type of relief to anyone in here. I mean, maybe Dad... but I was so confused and stuff right now that I just wasn't sure if I wanted to do that either. Besides... most of the time I could just do a sheet of light and only once did I do a full Patronus. And I wasn't too pleased by the animal... so I didn't try to do that again.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum