Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secrets Out -- August 2018

2 posters

Go down

The Secrets Out -- August 2018 Empty The Secrets Out -- August 2018

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:17 pm

I had known I was pregnant for a few weeks now, I just had not had the best time to tell Nic yet. We finally got an evening together with it just being us and we could relax and unwind. But I knew I was going to pounce this news on him. We just finished eating and were curled up on the couch just listening to music. "Nic... We need to talk," I said, knowing how horrible that sounded. "it's nothing bad, I promise." I felt like I had to add that quickly because Nic's face kind of fell at first.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

The Secrets Out -- August 2018 Empty Re: The Secrets Out -- August 2018

Post  Nicolae Carpathia Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:32 pm

We had been having a great evening and then Ros said that. My heart dropped. I was not planning it that night, but I had bought a ring and everything. I let out a small sigh of relief. "Alright... what's this nothing bad that needs talked about?" I asked cautiously.
Nicolae Carpathia
Nicolae Carpathia

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:02 pm

I took a deep breath. "Nic," I said quietly, "I'm pregnant." I bit my lip, unsure of how he was going to take it. "It's not a huge thing... if you don't want to be a part of it, that's okay. I know it's a lot to take in. But I'm keeping it."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down