Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do when your world comes tumbling down.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What do you do when your world comes tumbling down.  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you do when your world comes tumbling down.

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:18 pm

I squeezed Nic's hand with reassurance. "It's going to be horrible," I said to him, laughing a bit, "but I can easily handle my dad. It's Seth I'm more worried about with me... but he is my twin and I think there's extra protectiveness there." I sighed, shaking my head at Sidney. "I think that Sid did pretty well... it'll be interesting to see how all of this will blow over."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

What do you do when your world comes tumbling down.  - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you do when your world comes tumbling down.

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:08 pm

Smiling, " It's okay..you know Seth if you're Josh can ignore him easily." I said shaking my head. " There is to much drama some how. We should write a book to keep up."
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:56 am

"I am seriously onsidering writing a study guide for Nic to be able to keep up with everything in our family," I said honestly before taking a drink. I shook my head. "You really will need it."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:59 am

" As long as you don't mix up the bigger explosions then you'll be good." I said simply. " It's not as bad as you think." I explained, " I mean coles notes would be helpful I think." I agreed with a sort of note might be of some good use.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2