Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Family -- Christmas Break 2017

3 posters

Go down

New Family -- Christmas Break 2017 Empty New Family -- Christmas Break 2017

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:45 am

Tommy was not joining us for Christmas this year; I did not blame him.  He had no understanding of why I married Sebastian the previous year nor why I agreed to him letting Viola stay.  I was scared and I wanted to be sure that Tommy was protected.  Even though they did not agree with each other, at least Bastian believed in protecting his family.  Besides, in some twisted way, I did have feelings for Bastian.  

I woke up and got breakfast started.  I wished that Tommy was with us, but I would tolerate dealing with just having my husband and his half-sister in the house.  At least Viola was more talkative and entertaining than I thought she would be.  It was going to be rough, though, for her.  No matter how evil a person I thought her mother was, it was still her mother to her.  She loved her.  Bastian seemed indifferent, but Viola was upset about it.  I made some hot cocoa and heard Vi walk into the living room.  The crackling of a fire arose and I knew she started it to help warm up the house as it had gotten rather cold.  I walked into the room and offered her a mug, which she took.  Viola had her hair cut rather short for the time being; it was also her first year out of Hogwarts.

"Morning," I said to her gently.  "I am glad you decided to stay with Bastian and I."  I was sure that she felt like she might be unwanted and I did not want that at all.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

New Family -- Christmas Break 2017 Empty Re: New Family -- Christmas Break 2017

Post  Sebastian Riddle Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:57 pm

I heard the ladies in the other room talking to one another, but I stayed in the office for a little bit that morning.  I had to get some plans together before I dealt with my family.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Viola Lestrange Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:05 am

I looked up at Morgan and took the mug from her.  "I wanted to be here with Bastian for when he really starts implementing his plans," I said to her.  Why was she trying to bond with me?
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:33 am

I smiled a knowing smile at Viola.  "Of course," I said to her.  "But I do understand if you wanted to be with people over the holiday.  I plan on making some biscuits if you wanted to join in on something normal... that is if Bastian doesn't need you for anything." I was not going to stand between her and her brother, but I also wanted to try to give her some normal life.  Being a Lestrange meant that she did not have a normal life at all.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down