Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something New -- early/mid 1999?

5 posters

Go down

Something New -- early/mid 1999? Empty Something New -- early/mid 1999?

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:31 pm

I had just finished getting ready for today. Chloe, Pansy, Lucy, mother and I were going shopping for my wedding dress. While, mine and Pansy's, but that part was a surprise. She did not even know she was going to be having a rel wedding. And Father did not know we were looking for my dress, he just thought mother and I were going out for lunch. And Lincoln and I had recently found out we were expecting out first child together that I wanted to keep to ourselves until I was showing more, which I had a feeling would be sooner rather than later. Life was a little bit crazy to say the least.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen where Lincoln was making breakfast. "Hi honey. What are you making?" I asked with a smile. I had to get going soon to the Leaky Cauldron to meet up with everyone.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Something New -- early/mid 1999? Empty Re: Something New -- early/mid 1999?

Post  Lincoln Matthews Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:51 am

"Just an omelet," I said to her, my voice still filled with sleep.  I had to get out to do some things for work while I knew what June's plans were for the day.  "I have one cooking for you, too."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:05 pm

I really could not wait to go dress shopping with June.  I did not get a ton of time with her... but I knew Linc was crazy for her, so I knew she had to not be like the other Malfoys or Slytherins in general.  I got a bit of slack and permission to leave the grounds just for this occasion.  That was one good thing about my dad being the new Headmaster after Dumbledore was killed.  I smoothed out my top and slid my feet into some boots that easily went over the jeans I was wearing.  

Grabbing a jacket as I was not entirely sure if we were staying in a wizarding community or venturing into the Muggle world, I left Gryffindor Tower and went to Dad's office.  I was going to Floo back home and then leave with Mum.  After giving Dad a hug and kiss, I got back home.  

"Mum?" I called out, knowing she was expecting me, but I really could not wait.  Going wedding dress shopping was really exciting to me as I had just recently gotten engaged to Ayden; I still was not used to the ring on my finger.  "Are you ready?" I looked around the house and finally found Mum.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:08 pm

Coming around the corner to find lucy ready to go. I was excited for Lincoln and thrilled Juniper invited us to go look and it was a time to really get into the wedding spirit as my adopted son and his soon to be wife were looking for a wedding dress. Pulling my red flats on my feet as I was ready to go grabbing my red blazer. Pulling my hair out from under my jacket, " This is going to be fun!" I said excitedly.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:43 am

I looked at Draco with our young twins.  They were not that old and I was worried about leaving him alone with them.  Yes, he was a marvelous father, but I was not sure if he could handle both of them on his own.  I bit my lip. "Draco, you're sure you'll be okay?" I questioned, looking down at our napping babies.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:33 am

I grinned at my mum.  "You look great," I said to her.  "And it better be.  I am so excited about this."  I was practically jumping up and down with joy.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down