Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

+27
Quinn Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Charlie Lupin
Phoebe McCullum
Serenity Weasley
Persephone Ollivander
Naomi Jordan
Seth Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley
Cooper Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Molly Weasley
Bradley Jordan
Priya Collins
Rosalynn Weasley
Shaylee Jordan
Lincoln Matthews
Lauryn Weasley
Sedona Black
Leopold Greyback
Dean Black
Milo A. Weasley
Tyler Weasley
Jacob Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Victoria Weasley
Emelyn Took
31 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21? - Page 4 Empty Re: When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

Post  Victoria Weasley Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:54 pm

As cooper and I walked down the aisle, " I'm so glad the weather worked for them." I said quietly. I was glad today was finally here for them. It was about time, to see the happiness and nervousness from my cousin as he anxiously await his wife. We got up to the front and parted. I waited to see the look between Ally and Josh.
Victoria Weasley
Victoria Weasley

Back to top Go down

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21? - Page 4 Empty Re: When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

Post  Seth Weasley Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:59 pm

I was walking with my twin and when we reached where we would part, I was ever so kind and gave her a kiss on the cheek.  I went to stand where I was supposed to and looked into the family that was seated and I found Meredith. I tried to give her a reassuring look.  We both knew that Ally would have preferred her not to be there.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:02 pm

I stood at the end of the aisle, waiting for Alysha to appear.  I could not wait to see her.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Naomi Jordan Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:05 pm

I had been paired with Caellum and that was fine with me.  I gave him a smile when we parted.  It was almost time for the bride's grand entrance.
Naomi Jordan
Naomi Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:07 pm

"Just breathe," I reminded Ally quietly.  I felt like I was giving away my own daughter and I looked down at her bouquet at hte pictures she had showed me.  The tightness around my heart ceased slightly because I knew that Will would want no one else to be there for his daughter in her time of such happiness and need.  Dona and Jake started to walk and I looked at Ally.  "Just the ring bearer and the flower girl next... and then it's you."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:20 pm

I was so pretty in my dress.  I had my basket with the flower petals in ti and I waited for Miss Dona and Jakey to walk and then I would have to walk with Milo.  I had to be nice to him; daddy and Renny told me I had to be.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Milo A. Weasley Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Standing beside Phoebe as we waited to get told to go but not go fast and not go slow. Just right. We got told so I led her way in with me.
Milo A. Weasley
Milo A. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:29 pm

Sitting in my seat at the front beside Jada as we waited for Ally and Dean to come outside. Smiling as I knew how happy Will would have been to be here.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:29 pm

Right before Jake and I took our step forward, I glanced over my shoulder and gave Ally a grin.  It was my way of reassuring her that she would not trip on the way down to her future husband.  I started to walk forward and I knew that Josh could not wait to see Ally.  He had such an expectant look on his face.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:34 pm

I looked at Ally and smiled at her.  The music changed and it was time for her grand entrance.  "Here we go," I said to her.  This was giving me practice for Sedona and it was nearly killing me with Alysha.  I had no idea how I was going to handle my biological baby girl.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:42 pm

The doors opened what seemed to be slow motion as my eyes scouted around and made my way up to josh. My grin not leaving my face as we stepped forward. Looking to him as tears were in my eyes. This was everything I thought it could be. I wanted to try to take everything in as myself and my uncle walked. Getting to the front, stopping as my uncle lifted my veil I gave him a kiss on the cheek as he went to sit with Juliet.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:50 pm

<< Aw!  that was Ally's 400th post!!! >>

and the moment was here:  Alysha made her debut.  I could not believe my eyes.  I let out a breath I had not realized I had been holding and the grin on my face was probably huge.  I could barely breathe, though, she was the love of my life and she was so, so beautiful.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:05 pm

I know right!? super cute! Very Happy )))

The ceremony was just as I planned beautiful and everything was perfect. Then it came to you may now kiss the bride as we kissed I grinned. " I love you Josh. " I said as we turned to face the family. I couldn't be happier then I was to be married to my best friend. We walked back up towards the house as I came to realize quickly we would not be eating much. I hung onto my new husbands hand tightly as we were quickly ushered to get photos done with everyone who wanted any and to complete ones we wanted.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:18 pm

I was practically in tears when the happy couple kissed and went off to greet everyone and to take photos.  I, of course, got a photo of Josh's face when he had seen Ally.  I had permission to do that.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:24 pm

"I love you," I said to Ally.  I dipped her playfully when we had kissed.  And now it was photo time.  I looked at my bride and could not stop grinning.  "You are lovely, by the way, my dear."
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next