Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

+27
Quinn Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Charlie Lupin
Phoebe McCullum
Serenity Weasley
Persephone Ollivander
Naomi Jordan
Seth Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley
Cooper Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Molly Weasley
Bradley Jordan
Priya Collins
Rosalynn Weasley
Shaylee Jordan
Lincoln Matthews
Lauryn Weasley
Sedona Black
Leopold Greyback
Dean Black
Milo A. Weasley
Tyler Weasley
Jacob Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Victoria Weasley
Emelyn Took
31 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21? Empty When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

Post  Joshua Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:00 am

Well, the time had come.  I was marrying Alysha.  I was not entirely sure whether I was excited, nervous, or a combination of both.  I ran a hand through my hair and looked in the mirror.  Us guys were getting ready at Birch Run (well, Ally's great granddad's old place) where her aunt and uncle lived while the girls were getting ready at the cottage where Mr. Remus and Miss Chloe lived.  Yeah, I gave them a lot of different names.  We would be married back by the lake that was behind both houses.  the Lupins got this property many years ago and it had two houses on it.  I was sure we had the biggest wedding party ever.  My brothers, her brother, and most of my cousins were in on my side.  While on the lady side there was the rest of my cousins, and whatnot.  It would take twenty minutes just for all of us to walk down the aisle before I got to see my beautiful bride.

Lost in my thoughts, I had not realized that the other guys had come back.  I turned to see my twin -- and best man -- behind me.  "It's about bloody time, yea?" I teased, knowing that it was fun to give him a hard time because I had been waiting for this day for what it seemed like was a long time.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21? Empty Re: When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

Post  Alysha Lupin Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:40 am

We were getting ready at the cottage, running around with my aunt and my mum. Who were being busy with everything. I was looking around the room, seeing everyone smiling. I was looking at my bouquet who had a picture of my great grandpa john, grandpa Remus and my dad attached to the bottom of it. Even though they weren't with me they would still walk me down the aisle. I had my makeup done, and my hair done. Everyone was already done looking to Sedona who was my maid of honour. " I love the hair." I said complimenting her. I had capped sleeve bridesmaid dresses that feel loosely after the bust lines so the flow lines and everyone was able to dance.

Looking to my own dress that hang over my grandmas old dresser. It had capped sleeves well, aline so it flowed gently nothing I wasn't able to move in with a corset along the back of it. Once everyones ready then well get the dresses on. " Mimosas?" I asked everyone.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21? Empty Re: When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

Post  Emelyn Took Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:48 am

Walking around the house looking at the happiness that was all around us. Looking to my beautiful girl who looked happy beyond all belief. I heard my little girl ask for mimosas. " I'm on it!" I said as I went into the kitchen. I can't believe this, Will isn't here. I am not going to have that be my first thought, it was my daughter and my soon to be soon in law.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:56 am

I grinned at Ally.  "Please, no need to be complimenting me on your big day," I teased her.  I laughed at Auntie Emelyn when she was getting us mimosas.  I looked at my best mate and then at everyone else.  "We're all growing up... this is mental."  I was with Leo and everyone seemed to be either engaged or married or something of the sort.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:00 pm

I was taking photos left right and center for Ally she mentioned she wanted photos. I was taking selfies with everyone, being a bridesmaid I can't really take photos of the ceremony. " Mimosas sound delicious."
Victoria Weasley
Victoria Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:10 pm

I looked at my niece and smirked at her picture taking.  "You're going to blind us all with the flash," I teased, giving her a hug.  I looked over at my soon-to-be daughter-in-law and then the group in general.  The whole lot of them looked beautiful.  "Everyone looks so great," I said, even though the bride was not yet in her dress.  I was going to be the emotional mum as one of my oldest boys was getting married.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Joshua Weasley wrote:Well, the time had come.  I was marrying Alysha.  I was not entirely sure whether I was excited, nervous, or a combination of both.  I ran a hand through my hair and looked in the mirror.  Us guys were getting ready at Birch Run (well, Ally's great granddad's old place) where her aunt and uncle lived while the girls were getting ready at the cottage where Mr. Remus and Miss Chloe lived.  Yeah, I gave them a lot of different names.  We would be married back by the lake that was behind both houses.  the Lupins got this property many years ago and it had two houses on it.  I was sure we had the biggest wedding party ever.  My brothers, her brother, and most of my cousins were in on my side.  While on the lady side there was the rest of my cousins, and whatnot.  It would take twenty minutes just for all of us to walk down the aisle before I got to see my beautiful bride.

Lost in my thoughts, I had not realized that the other guys had come back.  I turned to see my twin -- and best man -- behind me.  "It's about bloody time, yea?" I teased, knowing that it was fun to give him a hard time because I had been waiting for this day for what it seemed like was a long time.

" I'd say so...making Ally wait so long you cruel person you." I said with a grin. I was glad my brother was able to be with her. He lit up so much when around Ally even though majority of the time it was due to her temper. Smirking, " I'd wonder why it took so long..had to bribe her eh?" I teased.
Jacob Weasley
Jacob Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooper Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:25 pm

I laughed at Josh and Jake.  "Of course he did.  How else could he get someone like Ally?" I said, joining in on teasing Josh.  It was the way us brothers all showed we cared.
Cooper Weasley
Cooper Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:36 pm

I grinned, helping with the mimosas.  "Very good idea, Ally," I said, handing them out.  this really was going to get out of hand.  there was a reason why the girls had a house to themselves and the boys were staging in my house.  there were just too many of them to be in one place before the big moment by the lake.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Looking around, it is hard to believe my cousin actually landed a great girl. " I can't believe he finally popped the question let alone it really being Josh's and Ally's wedding." I joked. It was a happy time seeing everyone bustle around. Her mum is a super woman currently making sure Ally has everything she wants today. It might be for her or more for Ally and her combined so she doesn't have to do much thinking about Mr. Lupin. Smiling as Ally's aunt handed me a mimosa, " Thanks.."
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:51 pm

"Thanks," I said, taking a drink.  I looked at my six year old... almost daughter and grinned.  I had an engagement ring on my finger and I could not be happier for my cousin and mate.  Ally and Josh deserved to be this happy.  I just hoped that it would not get too sad with how everything had gone downhill for the Lupin family since Ally's gran died in 2017.  Three very hard years:  Mrs. Lupin, Professor Lupin, Charlie and Desdemona, and then Ally's dad.  But this... hopefully would help turn things around for their family.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:53 pm

I was not yet allowed in my pretty dress that Miss Ally had picked out for me.  Renny didn't want me to spill anything on it.  I was not that messy.  I bounced over to them.  "Can I have one of those?" I asked, pointing at the mimsy-thingies that Miss Ally had wanted.  I wanted to be included in everything!  I was so happy!  We all looked like princesses!  It was great!
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:01 pm

Shrugging at my brother, " Well hit the girl over the head....I mean did he blind her or something?" I joked. This was definitely a day for one of our eldest brothers.
Tyler Weasley
Tyler Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:10 pm

I could not believe that Ally was marrying Josh... she deserved so much better.  Okay, they loved each other and were perfect with each other.  No one could deny it.  I stayed quiet; I still was not quite myself, but I was trying.  I had no idea how Alysha was doing it with having lost her dad.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Milo A. Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Looking around at everyone, I wanted to make sure I was ready. I didn't want to make my cousin mad at me. He was very happy today I made sure I had put the rings exactly where I was told to put them where everyone could see them until we had to go out there. I was going to walk down the aisle with phoebe. I was told I had to be nice to phoebe so I would be good.
Milo A. Weasley
Milo A. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next