Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

+27
Quinn Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Charlie Lupin
Phoebe McCullum
Serenity Weasley
Persephone Ollivander
Naomi Jordan
Seth Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley
Cooper Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Molly Weasley
Bradley Jordan
Priya Collins
Rosalynn Weasley
Shaylee Jordan
Lincoln Matthews
Lauryn Weasley
Sedona Black
Leopold Greyback
Dean Black
Milo A. Weasley
Tyler Weasley
Jacob Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Victoria Weasley
Emelyn Took
31 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21? - Page 3 Empty Re: When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:40 pm

I smiled at Ally. "You look great," I agreed, though I was not sure if anyone would be willing to disagree even if they did think otherwise.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21? - Page 3 Empty Re: When the time comes, don't run, just kiss me slowly -- 2020/21?

Post  Lauryn Weasley Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:45 pm

I watched Leo leave and shook my head slightly.  I looked at Ally and grinned.  "I swear... you could've done better than Josh," I teased once I saw her in her dress.  "You are far too gorgeous for him."  I winked at her, knowing that they were really great together.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Wel, my niece was getting married.  I walked down the lane towards the lake where the ceremony would be happening with Juniper.  Things were different for us... a lot had changed over the years.  I smiled at her.  "Looks like it's going to be a fabulous party," I teased seeing people already sitting outside in the chairs.  There was quite a lot of red hair.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaylee Jordan Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:11 am

Even though I was technically still in school, obviously for something such as this the headmaster let us leave the grounds for the weekend.  I mean, Josh was practically family with the way Mum and Dad grew up with Uncle Fred and Aunt Jada.  Besides, Naomi was in the wedding and I had to support Josh and Ally.  I walked back to the lake where all the chairs were for guests with Brad, who was being accompanied by none other than Priya Collins.  I found that whole relationship amusing and I was not entirely sure why.  We found seats and looked around at the other guests.  Of course no one was picking a side to sit on because it really did not matter.  "Everyone looks great," I mused, knowing that everyone was looking for an excuse to be happy and celebrate.  Between the tragedies of the Lupin family to the darkness that was rising once more in the regular world, it was nice to see normalcy.

after my brother and Priya got situated, I returned to the house with the bridal party.

Last edited by Shaylee Jordan on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:14 am

I was, naturally, the eldest girl in the bridal party.  Besides the mothers, of course.  I would be walking with my twin... and I knew everyone else was pleased with whom they had been paired.  I looked at Ally in her dress, finishing my mimosa.  I glanced at the time.  "Oh boy, it's nearly here," I said, grinning.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Collins Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:23 am

I had agreed to go as Brad's date to the wedding.  I was wearing some formal wear that showed my mum's heritage more than my dad's and sat down next to Brad and Shaylee so I was between them.  I looked around like shay was doing and had to agree.  "It does seem as though everyone knows how to dress up," I agreed wiht a smile.
Priya Collins
Priya Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Bradley Jordan Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:30 am

I let the girls talk about how nice everyone looked because, in reality, how they looked did not matter to me.  I was here for Josh and ally.  Granted, they were just making conversation, but still.
Bradley Jordan
Bradley Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:35 am

Though I was only seventy, I had always wondered if I would see my grandchildren get married.  Having been put through two Wizarding wars... one questions their mortality.  Besides, I was a bustling seventy year old.  Dumbledore himself lived until he was 130 or so, so why couldn't I?  and I felt perfectly fine, too.  I was just a spectator for the wedding -- my part was not until the reception to help with food.  I sat near the front with Arthur and our other children who came to watch their nephew tie the knot.  "Oh, this is marvelous... I am so pleased that Josh is happy," I mused, looking around and smiling.  I waved over at the Jordan children as they were practically my grandkids too with how often Lee had come over to visit fred and George.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Lincoln Matthews wrote:Wel, my niece was getting married.  I walked down the lane towards the lake where the ceremony would be happening with Juniper.  Things were different for us... a lot had changed over the years.  I smiled at her.  "Looks like it's going to be a fabulous party," I teased seeing people already sitting outside in the chairs.  There was quite a lot of red hair.

I sighed with a smile and nodded to my husband. "It will be." I said, giving him a look. He knew I did not like parties but this was different then the ones I grew up with. So much had changed for Lincoln and I over the years, but we would not be the people we are today without our pasts. I sighed and turned to him. "It's a beautiful day."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cooper Weasley Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:37 am

Joshua Weasley wrote:I sighed, laughing and offering beer to everyone.  "I think you're all mental.  You know, I'm a pretty awesome guy... that's probably why Ally loves me," I retorted with ease.
I rolled my eyes at my older brother.  "Yeah, whatever you say," I muttered.  I noticed Mr. Black standing a bit out of hte way while we all bantered back and forth.  "Oi, Josh, I think that one's all yours."  I nodded my head towards the new guest.
Cooper Weasley
Cooper Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:17 pm

As we finished getting Ally ready to marry our cousin I looked at the dress as it lay on Ally. I remember how long it took for her to be able to agree on one for herself. Smiling as I was just thinking on how everyone in the grooms area are going and I was happy Josh asked Tristan to be one of the groomsmen. Our family was quite the large one I knew it had to be hard on both of them to have a bridal party. " Looks like Mr. black is here for the beautiful bride. " I said as I got up and started giving everyone there bouquets.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Looking to my uncle, smiling " I guess we all should clear out." I said as we all smiled as my mum came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Everyone of my ladies left Sidney handed me my bouquet as she left me with Sedona and my uncle. Leaning to Sedona, " You'll be next." I said with a smile as tears already started to cloud my vision. " This can't happen..." I said frantically waving at my face. I was so happy and I didn't want to cry off my make up besides I think I would get killed by someone. Looking to my uncle, " Well, we have to wait a few moments then go right?" I asked him to verify my thought. I looked to my bouquet as my father's picture was on the fabric holding my flowers together. Showing him quickly, " He's here with us." I said as I hooked my arm in my uncle's. " Love you Uncle Dean."
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaylee Jordan Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:41 pm

I walked down the aisle with Charlie.  "Everything is going well," I commented quietly as we walked.
Shaylee Jordan
Shaylee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:45 pm

I had left Josh after giving him a few words of warning -- nothing bad, but just some things he should expect with Alysha today -- and went to where my niece was.  I smiled at her and nodded.  "Yea, Ally-Cat, we wait until our cue," I assured her.  I gave her a kiss on the cheek before I lowered her veil.  "And I love you," I added, offering her my arm.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:51 pm

Smiling as I squeezed my uncle's arm as we waited. Taking a deep breath as my family was becoming one. It was fantastic. My brother was apart of my wedding party and my sister was not. I'll be honest she is only invited for my mother and brothers sake. Along with the new husband to be. The doors opened for us and we walked out to the hallway waiting to go outside to be shown to everyone as we waited to be given the cue.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next