Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The worst part of being strong is no one asks if you are okay -- June 1983

3 posters

Go down

The worst part of being strong is no one asks if you are okay -- June 1983 Empty The worst part of being strong is no one asks if you are okay -- June 1983

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:42 am

We only had a few days before going back home.  I could not wait to see my brothers and sister again.  I felt like I missed so much at home, but I had gained so much at school, too.  I made two really good mates.  We all had a mutual disliking of Slytherins... there was just one more thing on my mind.  I looked at my two mates, waiting for a nod from Gabe, before speaking.  We needed to talk to Liam about something that we had noticed awhile back, we just were not sure if he would tell us or not.  And when he would not, we thought it best to say something now.

"So, you two are definitely going to visit me over the summer right?  and meet the whole lot of us?" I asked, knowing what the answer would be.  I would go see them -- well, maybe not Liam at his house since he lived with McGonagall.  that would just be weird.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

The worst part of being strong is no one asks if you are okay -- June 1983 Empty Re: The worst part of being strong is no one asks if you are okay -- June 1983

Post  Liam Collins Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:18 pm

I nodded to Bill.  "Yeah, that's the plan," I said to him easily.  "I mean... it would depend on different things, but I'm sure I would be allowed."  I would just have to time it perfectly with the full moon and whatnot; it would be best if it was near the new moon... I would be most like myself.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

The worst part of being strong is no one asks if you are okay -- June 1983 Empty Re: The worst part of being strong is no one asks if you are okay -- June 1983

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:24 am

I looked at Bill and then nodded.  When he spoke up to Liam, I listened to his response.  I knew that there was more with Liam -- Bill and I both did.  "What kind of things...?" I questioned, unsure of what was going on.
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Gabriel and I had this planned out.  I smiled slightly.  "Yeah, there should be nothing to stop you from visiting.  I'm sure that McGonagall can't be that strict about visiting your mates," I said to him smoothly.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:23 pm

I shrugged.  "She isn't necessarily," I said, trying to be evasive.  I had a feeling that they were cornering me into admitting my real reasoning and I was not sure if I was going to be okay with that.  I would lose my mates, I was sure of it.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:57 am

"Liam," I said to him, pulling him aside.  Gabe was right behind me.  "We've figured out what's going on... you always go to the Whomping Willow once a month... always the same time.."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:15 pm

I looked at Liam with concern.  "Don't worry," I assured him.  "It's okay... we just don't want you to think you have to lie to us about it."
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:07 am

My mouth was dry as they spoke.  I cleared my throat.  "I don't know what you mean," I said to them quietly.  "I have special lessons and whatnot.. I've told you."
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:31 pm

I shook my head at our mate.  "Liam... we figured it out," I whispered.  "You don't have to be afraid... we don't care.  I mean, yeah, it's kinda mental to think that our best mate is a -- you know.  But you're still a cool guy."  I did not want to say werewolf aloud in case people could hear us.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:41 pm

I took a deep breath, trying to figure out exactly what they were saying. I never thought that they would be okay with it. "And what is it that you think you know about me?" I questioned cautiously.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum