Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993

+8
Percy Weasley
Molly Weasley
Annette Rameses
Gabriel Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander
Liam Collins
George Weasley
Ginny Weasley
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993 - Page 4 Empty Re: It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:21 am

Lee Jordan wrote:I loved the Weasley get togethers... they were always highly entertaining, even with just me and the twins and their parents.  That hardly happened, though.  I looked at George.  "I still think we can get away with doing some fireworks..." I said to him quietly.
I chuckled at Lee.  "You're right," I said, nodding slowly.  "Just have to be quiet about it because Mum won't be too pleased."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993 - Page 4 Empty Re: It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993

Post  Lee Jordan Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:38 am

I chuckled. "Obviously.. we don't need her ruining the fun," I agreed. Molly was the best second mum ever, but sometimes she was a killjoy.
Lee Jordan
Lee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Ollivander Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:09 pm

I shrugged. "To be honest, I just couldn't pass up some of your mum's cooking," I said to him quietly, laughing a bit. I was not sure why, but I felt all giggly around Charlie. I had a feeling it had something to me fancying him only a little bit.
Persephone Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:26 pm

Bill Weasley wrote:I took a sip of the brew I had poured and nodded.  "Makes sense," I said to the two of them.  "If there's anything that I might be able to get my hands on for you... I know I'm in Egypt, but I can always send something your way if you need some help."  I did not want to leave my friends up and dry if there was something I could alctually help wiht.

I smiled at Bill. "thanks, mate," I said to him quietly, "but we've got it covered for now. There's no need to worry about it yet. If we need you to try to find something for it, you know we'd have gotten a hold of you."
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4