Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993

+8
Percy Weasley
Molly Weasley
Annette Rameses
Gabriel Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander
Liam Collins
George Weasley
Ginny Weasley
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993 - Page 3 Empty Re: It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:51 am

Molly Weasley wrote:I gave Annette another hug.  "You are always welcomed here," I said to her sincerely.  "Why don't we get your things up to Bill's old room?"  I looked around at the boys.  "Oh, Percy!  Could you take their things upstairs?  Have George and Fred help you if need be.  I'd like to get some things organized in here."
I chuckled at mrs. Weasley and grinned.  "What do you need help with?" I questioned.  I knew that I might not be able to do a ton, but I could help with some things, I was sure.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993 - Page 3 Empty Re: It was like seeing someone for the first time -- Early Summer 1993

Post  Molly Weasley Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:48 am

I looked at Annie and shook my head, smiling.  "Oh, please, just relax!  I'll get you some tea and you can catch up with everyone here," i said to her kindly.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:37 pm

I knew the twins would not help, so I just lugged Bill and Ann's stuff up to the bedroom.  I came back downstairs and went straight outside to help Charlie and the rest of the lot set up some stuff outside.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:38 pm

It was rather entertaining to see everyone around the Burrow.  I was excited about becoming an uncle, but I was not sure how I felt about Annette. I found Ginny.  "Hey," I said to her, knowing that sh ehad a hard time with Annette, too.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:06 am

Liam Collins wrote:I chuckled and shrugged.  "I am actually now working at the Ministry," I said to the two of them, surprising them both.  "I know, I know... rather odd.  But Mum spoke to someone in the Obliviator's office and that's where I am now."  They were at least understanding of my condition -- of course, Mum made sure of it.  I had high marks in everything, plus numerous recommendations from professors and the like.
I smiled and clapped Liam on the shoulder.  "I'm rather proud of you, mate," I said to him honestly.  Liam always had difficulties with his condition.  I lowered my voice a bit.  "Have you been able to try the Wolfsbane Potion?  I know it's still pretty new... but I've read that it helps with the transformation and such."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:37 am

Persephone Ollivander wrote:I looked over at Charlie and chuckled nervously a bit.  "Oh, well, I'm basically an honorary Weasley, so I may as well help out," I said to him, shrugging.  He seemed to be really close to me and I was wondering if that was on purpose that I totally missed what he said to me.  "Oh, what?" I asked, feeling like a complete fool.
I smiled at her.  "I don't think you're an honorary Weasley," I said.  "No offense... it's just... it'd be weird if you were."  I knew that I was making no sense, but I was realizing how Liv was looking and I was getting a bit nervous.  Why?  She has been around since Bill became mates with Gabe basically.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Jordan Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:18 pm

I loved the Weasley get togethers... they were always highly entertaining, even with just me and the twins and their parents.  That hardly happened, though.  I looked at George.  "I still think we can get away with doing some fireworks..." I said to him quietly.
Lee Jordan
Lee Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:50 pm

I looked at Bill and nodded.  "Actually, it's rather tricky to brew," I said to him.  "We both know Potions wasn't Liam's forte like Charms was... so I'm in the process of brewing some.  It was difficult to get some of the ingredients... but it's definitely worth a shot to try."
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Persephone Ollivander Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:17 am

I laughed at Charlie and gave him a look.  "Why would it be weird?" I asked, setting down the last plate onto the table.  "It's basically true... so is Gabe and any mate of one of you lot.  Your mum almost makes it a rule."
Persephone Ollivander
Persephone Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:20 pm

There was no denying that I had the best mates.  Mum had suggested professor Snape could possibly make the potion, but I would much rather my mate give it a go... I trusted him more than Snape.  Not that Snape was bad by any means, but still.  "It'll be interesting to try, at least," I agreed.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:24 am

Molly Weasley wrote:I looked at Annie and shook my head, smiling.  "Oh, please, just relax!  I'll get you some tea and you can catch up with everyone here," i said to her kindly.
I smiled at Molly.  "Thank you," I said to her, "but I feel like I should at least help with something..." I chuckled, knowing that Molly would end up waving me down -- which she did.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:52 am

i instantly waved her down an dwent into the kitchen so I could start getting tea and biscuits for everyone for a snack before dinner was finished.  I was grateful to look out the window and see that Charlie was taking charge in the backyard with setting things up.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:36 pm

I finished putting the bags into the rooms and returned to the festivities.  I went outside where it was far less crowded and noticed Charlie and Liv being rather... flirtatious.  That was not going ot end well.  I saw that Gabe was talking with his mates and did not notice it one bit.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:40 pm

I took a sip of the brew I had poured and nodded.  "Makes sense," I said to the two of them.  "If there's anything that I might be able to get my hands on for you... I know I'm in Egypt, but I can always send something your way if you need some help."  I did not want to leave my friends up and dry if there was something I could alctually help wiht.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Persephone Ollivander wrote:I laughed at Charlie and gave him a look.  "Why would it be weird?" I asked, setting down the last plate onto the table.  "It's basically true... so is Gabe and any mate of one of you lot.  Your mum almost makes it a rule."
I had to agree with her there.  "Alright, you got me," I conceded, holding up my hands in defeat.  I leaned against the table that was nicely set up.  "I am kinda surprised you came to see Bill and Ann, though.  I mean, I knew Gabe would show up... just wasn't expecting you, Liv."
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next