Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best way to not get your heart broken is pretend you don't have one -- January 1997

3 posters

Go down

Best way to not get your heart broken is pretend you don't have one -- January 1997 Empty Best way to not get your heart broken is pretend you don't have one -- January 1997

Post  Morgan Winters Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:54 am

I could not believe that Dean had overdosed.  Of course a lot of people knew that I was able to get drugs,b ut I had not been anywhere near him when he did that.  I still did drugs... I felt like I was losing everything.  My shag buddy, my mates... and school was going horribly for me.  I sat in the common room by myself -- it was extremely late at night.  And then I heard someone coming out of one of the dorms as I took another big drink of my alcohol of choice and I nearly coughed it up.  Shite.  I did not want anyone to see me drinking or doing any more drugs.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Best way to not get your heart broken is pretend you don't have one -- January 1997 Empty Re: Best way to not get your heart broken is pretend you don't have one -- January 1997

Post  Alfred Cattermole Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:33 am

I wanted a late night snack and padded into the common room in my pajamas.  I had slippers on my feet and a robe over my jammies.  I heard movement and caught Morgan out of hte corner of my eye.  "Morgan?" I whispered, walking over to her.  "Are you okay?"
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Best way to not get your heart broken is pretend you don't have one -- January 1997 Empty Re: Best way to not get your heart broken is pretend you don't have one -- January 1997

Post  Morgan Winters Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:24 pm

I jumped and looked towards Al.  "I'm fine," I said to him.  I did not need the whole gang to converge on me in the middle of the night in the common room.  "Really, Al, go to bed."
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:22 pm

I had hoped that I would be the only one up at the moment when I heard voices when I walked into the common room.  I had been out and about the castle -- nothing too crazy because I had high expectations for myself, but still breaking rules.  I could tell that it was Morgan and Alfred.  I raised my eyebrows, rather intrigued.  "Am I interrupting?" I said, smirking at the way the two of them jumped.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:54 am

I rolled my eyes at Nate.  "Ugh, no," I said, not even thinking of girls like that.  I was twelve.  I just knew that my sisters would want me to check on Morgan since she was out here on her own.
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:41 pm

I rolled my eyes at both of them.  "Both of you, just go to bed," I said to them testily.  I really did not need either one of them on my arse about things.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:46 pm

I looked at Morgan and shook my head.  "I don't know if you should be out here by yourself," I said to her slowly.  I knew that would make her angry, but it was the truth.
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:41 am

I sat down without any invitation.  "So... why are you out here by yourself?" I asked, smirking at her.  I kenw I drove Morgan nuts.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:47 am

I rolled my eyes at both Al and Nate.  "Don't worry about it, Nate," I said tartly.  Then I looked at Alfred and realized he was worried.  "It's not what you think, either."
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:44 am

"Erm... okay," I said slowly.  "I still think that maybe my sisters would like to be able to help you..."
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:55 am

I chuckled slightly at Alfred.  "Yeah, go run to your sissies," I said to him, sitting down next to Morgan.  "I think I can help her, Al.  Go to bed."
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:29 am

I rolled my eyes at both of them.  "It would be wonderful if both of you left me alone," I said to them honestly, though I knew netiher one would listen.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:31 pm

I pursed my lips slightly. "Morgan... you know we just care, right?" I said to her quietly. I hated when she got grouchy about things, but I also knew that it was her way of dealing with things also.
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down