Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's my life, my decision -- Summer 2020

2 posters

Go down

It's my life, my decision -- Summer 2020 Empty It's my life, my decision -- Summer 2020

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:01 am

I had decided to go back home after I graduated from Hogwarts.  I would nto get the owl saying how I did on my NEWTs for another month or so.  I wanted to attempt to make peace with Mum -- even though she was still with Riddle.  I refused to call him my dad.  I wanted nothing to do with him, to be honest.  I hated him.  I hated what I had to go through because of his bratty little sister.

I was glad to see that he was not at the house... but neither was mum. I sighed and went to my room, packing anything that I had not taken over to the Blacks.  I heard someone enter the house and I went to see who it was... and I felt bile rise in my throat.  "Lestrange," I said to her darkly.  Viola always had a presence about her,t hough.  And it was one that I was not going to cave to anymore.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

It's my life, my decision -- Summer 2020 Empty Re: It's my life, my decision -- Summer 2020

Post  Viola Lestrange Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:19 am

I promised my brother that I would keep an eye out for Tommy if he came back home, and he did.  I smirked.  I walked into the house wearing black leggings, thigh high black suede heeled boots, with a black corset that covered my breasts and ot just my midriff.  My long dark hair fell around my shoulders and I saw Tommy come out of his room.  "Riddle," I said to him, my silky voice bored sounding.  "what are you doing here?"
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

It's my life, my decision -- Summer 2020 Empty Re: It's my life, my decision -- Summer 2020

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:27 am

I scoffed at her. "this is my house, the same could be asked of you," I said to her.  I loathed her.  I think I hated her more than I hated my father.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Viola Lestrange Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:27 pm

I looked at Tommy.  "This is my brother's house now, so I am always welcomed here," I informed him.  "Besides... I thought you couldn't stand being in this house anymore.  So what are you doing here?"  I raised my eyebrows at him, waiting for him to make the wrong move.
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:18 am

This was definitely not her brother's house.  I was not going to listen to that.  I glared at Lestrange.  "It matters not why I'm here, Lestrange.  It's really none of your business," I said to her curtly.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Viola Lestrange Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:49 am

I cocked an eyebrow when he said that, laughing in his face.  "Right," I said, walking closer to him and smirking the whole way.  "I mean... you've lived with the treacherous Blacks for at least a couple of years during the summers and yet you think this is your house."  I picked up a picture frame that had Bastian, Morgan, and myself in it.  I turned it so it could face Tommy.  "It appears as if you have been forgotten.  Such a pity."
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:26 am

I glared at her.  I hated her guts, really I did.  I hated how Mum just seemed to go with the flow and she did not care about me at all.  I sighed and acted as if I did not care.  "It's not as if I ever belonged anyways," I said to her easily.  "But that doens't mean that this isn't my home."
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Viola Lestrange Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:28 am

I laughed at him.  "Home is where you belong... and if what you said was true, then this is anything but a home for you," I said to him simply.  I looked at my nails as if I were extremely bored with this conversation -- which was starting to happen.  "You know... it's rather interesting that you're here, Tommy.  I've been wanting some practice."
Viola Lestrange
Viola Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:35 am

My eyes narrowed as Viola continued to speak.  "You wont' be practicing on me," I warned her.  I reached into my jacket and found the end of my wand, preparing myself for what was bound to happen.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down