Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To what do I owe this gift my friend? My life, my love, my soul? -- summer 1999

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To what do I owe this gift my friend?  My life, my love, my soul? -- summer 1999 Empty To what do I owe this gift my friend? My life, my love, my soul? -- summer 1999

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:03 am

Elena and I finally left St. Mungo's.  I did have to agree with her... I was pretty sure Molly already knew.  Hell, they might all already know they just didn't want to face the facts.  We had our elbows locked as we walked arm in arm into the Burrow.  We were all smiled and laughter and I saw our lovely husbands.  I couldn't help but let my grin get bigger.  We were all going to be parents!  I let go of Lenni and walked over and gave my husband a kiss.  "Hey babe," I said, looking over at Lenni while she greeted George so we could get them by themselves.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

To what do I owe this gift my friend?  My life, my love, my soul? -- summer 1999 Empty Re: To what do I owe this gift my friend? My life, my love, my soul? -- summer 1999

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:35 am

Smiling I put my hands around his neck and let him spin me around. " Hiya darlin' " I said giving him a kiss. Looking over to Jada, and smiling. This is wonderful. How to start. " Can we speak to you alone?" I gestured towards the creek. " We need to talk." I said as I was almost bouncing.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

To what do I owe this gift my friend?  My life, my love, my soul? -- summer 1999 Empty Re: To what do I owe this gift my friend? My life, my love, my soul? -- summer 1999

Post  George Weasley Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:51 am

I glanced over at Fred and Jada and then back to Elena.  I kissed the top of her head and lead the way to a room away from everyone else.  "Of course," I said.  I really had a bit of a feeling what was going on.  Fred and I had talked about how our ladies weren't feeling well... and of course we thought about a certain thing that would definitely be fantastic.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:56 am

I smiled, " Sure thing." I said as I put a hand on the small of her back. We walked into the empty room, we knew they went to St. Mungo's because they weren't feeling good. So I am assuming that this is good news.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:02 am

I could not believe that we were actually telling them we were pregnant!  "Well, we have some awesome news to tell the two of you," I said, looking at Elena with a big grin.  I looked back towards Fred when I went to tell the fantastic news.  "We're pregnant," I told him, grinning like a crazy person at him.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:15 am

"We're pregnant!" I said again as I went in to hug him. I couldn't believe the four of us were going to be parents! " We're going to be parents!" I said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:29 am

I could not believe it.  I had my suspicions, but to hear it out loud... it was amazing.  I hugged Elena tightly and gave her a kiss.  "Oh my god... That's amazing!" I exclaimed, pulling away from my wife and grinning at my brother and Jada.  I was so excited for the four of us.  This was going to be great!  And I really was probably going to go to Dean to get a heads up on anything that I would need to know.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:36 am

I grinned instantly, " That's wonderful!" I said getting up and pulling Jada into a hug. I can't believe we're going to be parents!? I'm going to be a dad?! I had doubts about my ability but I knew Jada would be wonderful. I'd have to talk to dad for sure, and ask Dean how he is handling the cravings and things of a pregnant women. I gave her a kiss and smiled, " This is great!" I pulled away and pulled Elena into a hug. " Now we know you guys are okay." I said as I looked to the women in front of us. We had been worried that something serious would be up. I am so glad it's this, our kids will grow up together.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:42 am

I laughed as George hugged me as well.  I was so excited.  I knew they both would make excellent fathers.  "I'm just going to apologize in advance... because I am already craving a lot of random things," I said, grinning.  And speaking of... I was getting another craving again.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:50 am

" Yeah I may need to get in on that apology." I said with a smile, " I had a big craving for poutine...." I told him with a smile. " We should probably tell everyone in your house right now." I told the group. " I am sure though that your mum already knows. " I said making sure that I had said that in case I needed to randomly leave in the middle of our important announcement.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:01 pm

I definitely agreed with Lenni.  Molly had been acting overly kind to us with the two of us not feeling all that great.  I did wish that everyone was here, but Charlie and Des were back in Romania, Bill and Tonks weren't here... but telling them all by themselves or at least somewhat separated did not sound like an entirely bad idea, either.  "Yeah, we should get back out there.  I can hear the speculations now," I said, chuckling, knowing how everyone was.  Hell, I was sure that I had joined in the speculating when someone took another sibling aside.  It was rather entertaining.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:12 am

We walked out there and saw how the clan had gathered I grinned, " Should know we should have spoken quicker." I said as they were awaiting something and we knew what they were waiting for but I was wanting to have fun. I side stepped past everyone and had a smile on my face and tried to go about my own business. IT was failing miserably, but I was still having some fun. I turned to look at Jada who was grinning the same as me.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:34 am

It was kind of funny how all eyes were on us.  Of course, being the center of attention was always fun for me.  I flashed a grin at everyone.  "It's none of your business," I said to the group, even though obviously we would tell them.  I just wanted to be a pain for a little bit.  Make them sit on the edge of their seats.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:44 am

Looking to George, " I think we should tell them..." I smiled, I was about to burst anyway and Jada looked the same way. I wanted to know how they would react. This was wonderful. I enjoy being the center of attention too but this was killing me!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:11 pm

I held onto Fred's hand and looked at Lenni. "Go ahead, I went first in there," I said to her quietly, trying not to fully give away what was going on. I was sure that Molly already knew... she kind of had that look in her eyes.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next