Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think I am?...He is important to me, so are you. ---TBD

+2
Bill Weasley
Seth Weasley
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you think I am?...He is important to me, so are you. ---TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think I am?...He is important to me, so are you. ---TBD

Post  Tristan Kingston Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:16 am

We got Harley and Spartan all set and set off to a picnic. I thought it was a great idea, we can hang out without having Seth or her dad there. Maybe I can actually tell her. I looked over at her and Spartan as they started to jog away from me and Harley. I heard her challenge me to a race, " Your on." I said as Harley took off after them. " right behind you!"
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Who do you think I am?...He is important to me, so are you. ---TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think I am?...He is important to me, so are you. ---TBD

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:45 am

Laughing as we raced, " We're almost there!" I shouted back as I couldn't contain my laughter that followed. We were racing to a clearing right by a creek that led into a little hidden lake. It looked beautiful I loved that we could get away thanks to mum and Ros. I don't know how any boys would come near me. I swear my dad has spies everywhere. We were coming to it now, slowing down. " I won by the way..." I said with a grin. " What do you think?" I asked him as we stopped trotting. Hopping off Spartan I went into the bags and got the picnic out. " I love coming here when the family gets to much...well scratch that...when Dad gets to overbearing..." I said as I tried to hold onto everything. Biting my lip, " Can you grab something ?" I asked as he rushed over and took some stuff out of my hand after laughing at my attempt to carry it over.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:59 am

I was just starting to get into a good book when I heard the fireplace.  Uh-oh.  I was not entirely sure if I could handle... oh, it was just Seth.  Wait, it was Seth.  I bounded out of my chair and caught up to him as he made his way to the kitchen.  "Oi, Seth, you cant' even say hello to your sister?" I questioned as I followed him.  Glancing out the window, I saw that Tristan and Sidney were out of sight, but that meant nothing when it came to Seth and Dad.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Kingston Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:01 am

I tied the horses up to a nearby tree as I rushed over to Sid and took a couple of baskets from her. " Sure can....so this is a nice place." I said as I looked around. We could finally have some alone time. It doesn't happen much so I was going to take full advantage of this. I took the basket from Sidney as she put the blanket down. Taking off my shoes as I walked onto the blanket sitting down and putting the food on either side of us.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:35 am

Smiling as I sat down and opened up the basket, " I come here a lot when Dad and Seth fight....majority of the time it's when I want alone time." I explained. It was terrible that Seth and Dad were fighting constantly. " I come here when I blame myself for dad and Seth's relationship. It is better now but it won't be the same. " I told him as I helped myself to a juice box.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:59 am

I looked over at Ros, grabbing an apple and biting into it.  "Not when you're not the one I'm looking for... why are you even here?" I asked.  We both moved out.  Why was she lingering at the cottage?  Unless... my eyes darted around.  "Where's Sid?"
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Kingston Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:54 am

Taking an apple out of the basket as she spoke. I know she doubts her relationship with her brother and even at times her dad. I nodded as she spoke, " You know they care about you." I said with a smile, that earned me a look. " I'm sorry..." raising my hands in the air.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:44 am

I gave Tristan a look and he smiled at me. " I know they do....it's just hardly ever seems to happen." I pointed out. I mean I know they care about me. Lately it's just seemed with their fighting happened when I was around. I am tired of it. " It's unwanted stress."
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Kingston Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:57 am

Nodding  as she continued, " Understandably enough, I mean no one wants to have all that stress of being a middle man. Or feeling like the middle man. " I said pouring some drinks for us. Handing hers over, " It'll get easier Sid...I promise." I said looking at her as she took a sip of her juice. She was smiling at me, just looking so beautiful. I put my juice down as I leaned in closer to her as our lips touched lightly.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:06 am

I was hoping that we would be out longer I hoped Sid and Tristan were long gone on there picnic and having some nice time alone. Hoping Ros was there to keep Seth occupied if her got home. We were walking up to the house as I was trying to drag my feet and easily become distracted.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:17 am

Seth Weasley wrote:I looked over at Ros, grabbing an apple and biting into it.  "Not when you're not the one I'm looking for... why are you even here?" I asked.  We both moved out.  Why was she lingering at the cottage?  Unless... my eyes darted around.  "Where's Sid?"
I rolled my eyes at my twin brother.  "Don't worry about it," I said to him... and that was when my dad and mumsy came in.  "Uh-oh..."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:43 am

I rushed to the door where Mumsy and Dad were.  "Sid is out with Tristan," I said, narking on my younger sibling.  I knew that Dad would get upset.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:55 am

I knew that something had been up when Dora wanted to keep me out of hte house.  And then I knew that there was more going on when I saw my oldest kids in the house and Ros had a 'crap' look on her face.  "What?  Is this what all of this was about?" I questioned, not entirely enjoying this.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:22 pm

I knew this was going to be a large argument. " She is having a picnic with him....they're not robbing a joint." I pointed out. I know she is his little girl and he is just protective of her as he is Ros. But Sidney being the youngest he feels more so inclined to protect her. " It wasn't all about that...we went out for some groceries..." I also told my husband.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:25 pm

"It was all my idea," I said, taking the fall.  Dad would not stay mad at me; I swore I was his favorite.  "I wanted to give them time without you two around.  You were never this overbearing with me dating."  I had to point that one out to the both of them.  then I smirked.  "Granted, I tried not to bring them home... but still."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next