Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think I am?...He is important to me, so are you. ---TBD

+2
Bill Weasley
Seth Weasley
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Who do you think I am?...He is important to me, so are you. ---TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you think I am?...He is important to me, so are you. ---TBD

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:45 pm

Glaring, " I did not say you are not allowed to be protective, I am saying you need to let her be her. So she doesn't get lost in the mix. " I pointed out. " You need to know that if you keep pushing she won't come to us for anything."
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Who do you think I am?...He is important to me, so are you. ---TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you think I am?...He is important to me, so are you. ---TBD

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:56 pm

"Yeah, she'll just come to her cool older sister who knows how to get away with everything," I teased, smirking at my dad. "And don't think I'd rat her out or anything, either."
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:20 pm

" When you build walls this happens.." Gesturing to what Ros just said. " You can see it a mile away. What exactly do you two plan on doing when she gets back? Lock her up? Question her like no ones business?" I asked him. Make her take Veritaserum?
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:59 am

I sighed. "I'm not going to lock her up. I just don't want her going off on her own with a boy," I said to her simply.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:08 am

I wanted to be more angry, but it was hard to stay annoyed. " I know you don't sweet heart. She is growing up and unfortunately these things happen." I said as I wished he was easier to be mad at.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Kingston Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:32 am

Sidney C. Weasley wrote:I couldn't get this look of my face. I felt like such a dork but I didn't really care. I was expecting our good time to get ruined one way or another. " Thanks...I'm sorry I keep bringing it up. I swear it's not the only thing on my mind." I said nervously. I couldn't really word things properly and I was worried it would come out wrong. " Thank you for always putting up with me and my melodramatics. "

Laughing " I know its not the only thing on your mind. " You're really not all that difficult to care of. " I said as I took a sip of my drink. " Your dad and brother are going to kill me though aren't they?" I asked her with a smirk.
Tristan Kingston
Tristan Kingston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidney C. Weasley Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:57 am

Looking to him I fake pondered for a minute. " Well, I don't know if they would kill you....they did however want to kill me for chewing their faces off. " I explained, " might not have been to good of a case. I can't take it, " I shook taking my hair out of my ponytail and just tossing it to my shoulder.
Sidney C. Weasley
Sidney C. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Nymphadora Tonks Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:54 am

I scowled at him, " You're right you can be protective but you have to remember she is going to grow up and there is nothing you can do about it.You both can't just assume she can't handle herself. " I pointed out, yes we did go to get groceries we needed them. I was going to make sure she was able to be a girl who liked boy.
Nymphadora Tonks
Nymphadora Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4